Mason County 62 Clark County 60

Off the topic here, but why was Demarcus Cousins there and who was that with him?

He came with GRC graduate Andrew Rogers who is now a trainer/assistant something for the UK men's basketball team. Others were with them as well, just don't know who they were besides Darius.

Thanks Waldo for your comments and your right, Ohearn can flat coach up his kids and he does it with nothing but class. I seen the guy take a Nicholas County team that didn't have much talent, athleticism, and took them to the Class A state tournament where they darn near pulled the upset on a then led Charles Thomas Harlan team. I have the upmost respect for Coach Ohearn and how he leads his kids.

This was one of the best high school games I have seen in a long while. With the atmosphere being phenominal, both teams playing off the crowd, both teams hitting BIG shots, all the players hyped, it was a perfect storm for a great game. All I can say is that Coach O'Hearn coached a heck of a game! He took Stenzel out of the game, and eliminated GRC down low by spreading out the floor on offense so the big men Rogers and Zollo would not block shots all night long. Give credit for Mason County players for hitting shots. Setty hit a couple key shots, Gilbert and Lang were great offensively and defensively all night long, and Mason's roll players stepped up bit on defense and the boards. Mason came to play, and were well coached.

This was one of the best high school games I have seen in a long while. With the atmosphere being phenominal, both teams playing off the crowd, both teams hitting BIG shots, all the players hyped, it was a perfect storm for a great game. All I can say is that Coach O'Hearn coached a heck of a game! He took Stenzel out of the game, and eliminated GRC down low by spreading out the floor on offense so the big men Rogers and Zollo would not block shots all night long. Give credit for Mason County players for hitting shots. Setty hit a couple key shots, Gilbert and Lang were great offensively and defensively all night long, and Mason's roll players stepped up bit on defense and the boards. Mason came to play, and were well coached.

:thumb::taz:

He came with GRC graduate Andrew Rogers who is now a trainer/assistant something for the UK men's basketball team. Others were with them as well, just don't know who they were besides Darius.

I don't know how, but Cousins looked bored out of his mind all game long. I looked over and he was playing with his watch or something of that nature. With that atmosphere and that good of game, how can you be bored?!

Congrats Mason County! Great team effort tonight players and coaches.

Go to the prediction thread and see my post....1st page #33....enough said and also I like number 33 from PC :sssh: :notworthy::notworthy: Rep the 10th well and see you at Rupp! :D