Mason County 62 Clark County 60

In hindsight, the game could have been played, as the weather was not that bad, and maybe, and I mean maybe, GRC would have benefited from playing that game instead of cancelling. Just my opinion!

I believe this was the time when stenzel had an ankle injury too, so this played a major role also im sure.

I believe this was the time when stenzel had an ankle injury too, so this played a major role also im sure.

It was, but I am sure now that GRC would now taken a loss w/o him then, and being able to go to the Sweet 16 now, if it would have worked out that way.

Wow!!! High school basketball does not get better than that! I cannot wait to hear the excuse from the fans GRC fans. Mason Co. just wanted it more and rallied behind Justin Lang. He was the leader of this team and didn't not give Stenzel any day light. Jordan Gilbert was also the man tonight, boy did he make some tough shots. Neal Pawsat played like a man. The whole team played good and showed incredible toughness.

Well officiated game. Highly contested game, lots of athletes on the floor.

Clark Co. was 3 happy tonight. With the size advantage they had I expected them to pound it and then pound it some more. I thought one big man for Clark was shooting 3's all night. I think that is 21's job to shoot the 3 ball.

Great coaches on both sides. Mason played well as a team, stayed to their plan and just made it happen at the end.

Tradition Never Graduates

Congrats to Coach Ohearn and his staff, players, and RoyalNation! This is special as Coach just lost his mom, and the adversity that the team has played through with injuries, and lastly to team manager Kenton Murphy, you have a familiar place to look forward to when you return from Boston....Rupp Arena!!!

Tradition Never Graduates

Congrats to Coach Ohearn and his staff, players, and RoyalNation! This is special as Coach just lost his mom, and the adversity that the team has played through with injuries, and lastly to team manager Kenton Murphy, you have a familiar place to look forward to when you return from Boston....Rupp Arena!!!

:thumb:

I've got ripped all year long for saying I thought Clark was overrated ... well, congrats Mason County.

It sure looks like that may have been the case. Only quality win was a home win over Ballard with multiple losses to the other good teams they played.

Everybody back so they have another shot next season.