Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisvlle 78 UCONN 76

Featured Replies

That was directed at the UK part of that statement obviously Brother. :D

 

;-) hahahah

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Hyde showed up today. Dr. Jekyll showed up against Georgetown last Tuesday. What an exciting game. UL had a lot of heroes.

Looks like U of L is playing their way into the tournament.

I think that Gus and Bill are an awesome pair, maybe my favorite.

 

:thumb:

 

Told my wife (who wasn't listening at the time) the same thing during the game. They make the game so exciting.

Newsflash.....A win over UCONN is not a "huge" win.

Huge win for the Cards. I was glad to see Sosa (finally) make a big play. He's been playing well lately, and was having a rough day today. Siva badly outplayed him, I honestly was surprise to see Pitino go to Sosa with the last play, obvious great choice. That was a big time play.

 

This was a gritty win today. The team got absolutely spanked on the glass, but kept fighting. Uconn needed this win badly, and having been playing well. UofL, who is a good rebounding team, got outrebounded 50-22 today, and won. That's unreal. They made up for it with steals. They stole the ball from Uconn 15 times and forced 22 turnovers.

 

Great performance from Knowles down the stretch. Really thought he and Siva got them back in the game. Samardo also played well in the 2nd half.

 

Samuels 14pts 7 boards

Knowles/Smith- 12pts

Newsflash.....A win over UCONN is not a "huge" win.

 

Disagree, a win @ Uconn is a very big win. Especially at their on campus arena, when both teams are fighting to get into the bubble.

Disagree, a win @ Uconn is a very big win. Especially at their on campus arena, when both teams are fighting to get into the bubble.

 

It's a win over a team that is going to be in the NIT. It's a good win the get when you are on the bubble as UL is, but any win is. UCONN is mediocre at best.

Yeah, I'm not a follower. :thumb:

 

Just a controversial BGP-er.

It's a win over a team that is going to be in the NIT. It's a good win the get when you are on the bubble as UL is, but any win is. UCONN is mediocre at best.

 

Uconn still has a legit shot at making the tournament. I think the ND/Uconn winner gets in.

 

Uconn struggled midseason, but they've played very well since Calhoun returned. They've beat some very good teams (Nova, WVU, Texas). Not to mention played UK down to the buzzer. I gurantee you no one would want to face Uconn and those guards in the tourney, if they get in.

 

It's a big win for UofL because it's a top 50 RPI road win.

Big win for the Cards. UConn was on a 7 game win streak. A win Tuesday puts them in the NCAA tourney. Every win after that improves seating.

I agree..HUGE win. UCONN has been playing well and the Big East is just a ridiculously tough conference. Louisville will be in and win at least one game.

:lol: FF is sad. :sssh:

Deuce, surprised you think Gus Johnson is annoying... He makes games exciting to me that normally I wouldn't care about at all.

I agree. I love watching a game when he is doing it.

Big win for U of L. I would think they have to be looking good for a tourney birth. I do not want them to be the 8 or 9 seed in UK's bracket....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.