February 28, 201016 yr Huge, huge, HUGE road win for the Cards. Sosa gets the winning basket on a beautiful drive and layup off the glass, and Samuels seals the deal with a block on the other end.
February 28, 201016 yr Deuce, surprised you think Gus Johnson is annoying... He makes games exciting to me that normally I wouldn't care about at all.
February 28, 201016 yr Deuce, surprised you think Gus Johnson is annoying... He makes games exciting to me that normally I wouldn't care about at all. It's just some of the stuff he says seems unwarranted. :lol:
February 28, 201016 yr Deuce, surprised you think Gus Johnson is annoying... He makes games exciting to me that normally I wouldn't care about at all. I think that Gus and Bill are an awesome pair, maybe my favorite.
February 28, 201016 yr I think that Gus and Bill are an awesome pair, maybe my favorite. Easily my favorite couple. Deuce just doesn't like to agree with the popular opinion most of the time. :sssh:
February 28, 201016 yr Easily my favorite couple. Deuce just doesn't like to agree with the popular opinion most of the time. :sssh: Yeah, I'm not a follower. :thumb:
February 28, 201016 yr Great game, and awesome win by the Cards. They're in, and they could be a very dangerous team.
February 28, 201016 yr Hey... :irked: That was directed at the UK part of that statement obviously Brother.
February 28, 201016 yr Great game, and awesome win by the Cards. They're in, and they could be a very dangerous team. They can certainly play well at times. Man, who knows what this team is going to do.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.