Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 1 Shining Moment

Featured Replies

There is a celebrity among us!

 

Good work....good shooting!

 

Congratulations!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always get frustrated when they pick people for those things at halftime and its a complete joke. I'm like pick somebody that can win!!! I'm glad you won man, congrats!!

Tonight at the Ole Miss hoops game, I got to do a competition at halftime for a prize. I first had to go 1 on 1 with a guy on who could make the most free throws in 30 seconds. I went 5 for 8 and won that. Then I got a 3 point shot for free Chick-Fil-A for a year. Nothing but net!!! I'm on cloud 9 and just thought I'd share the joy, and since it happened at a College basketball game I figured this forum was as appropriate as any!

 

I guess your going to take us all out for chicken! Congrats buddy...:thumb:

Nice Job, If you shoot like that do you have any elgibility left ?

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

Great job HT!!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

That's pretty awesome.

 

I have a similar story, definitely didn't get Chick-Fil-A for a year though. I was chosen to shoot three pointers at halftime my freshman year at NKU. Missed my first and then made 7 in a row for 7 Skyline Cheese Coneys. It was awesome haha.

I've always wanted to get picked for one those contests. Especially the Hit Hooty thing at the football games. Sounds like a blast! Congratulations!!!

Awesome! I love some Chick-fil-A.

That is awesome!!! Congrats!!! :clap: :thumb:

 

If it would have been at Miss St, you wouldn't need to buy a drink, you could have just picked up a water bottle off the floor!!! :D

 

Zing!

That had to be hard to do with everyone watching, great job...they are building a new Chick-Fil-A in my area.

 

I was at the mall once and they had a free throw expert playing against Folks. It came to my turn and the TV cameras started up just when they gave me the ball. if they offered Chick-Fil-a I'd beat that guy.

Awesome dude. I wondered what the "catch" was with the free Chick-Fil-A for a year. Sounds like it's not truly for a year, but 52 free meals is still a great deal.

 

Congrats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.