Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 1 Shining Moment

Featured Replies

Tonight at the Ole Miss hoops game, I got to do a competition at halftime for a prize. I first had to go 1 on 1 with a guy on who could make the most free throws in 30 seconds. I went 5 for 8 and won that. Then I got a 3 point shot for free Chick-Fil-A for a year. Nothing but net!!! I'm on cloud 9 and just thought I'd share the joy, and since it happened at a College basketball game I figured this forum was as appropriate as any!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tonight at the Ole Miss hoops game, I got to do a competition at halftime for a prize. I first had to go 1 on 1 with a guy on who could make the most free throws in 30 seconds. I went 5 for 8 and won that. Then I got a 3 point shot for free Chick-Fil-A for a year. Nothing but net!!! I'm on cloud 9 and just thought I'd share the joy, and since it happened at a College basketball game I figured this forum was as appropriate as any!

 

:dancingpa

 

Chicken strips!

I've always wondered about the * next to these certain winnings. Let us know if they limit you to, say 1 chicken sandwich a week or something.

Congrats!

  • Author
I've always wondered about the * next to these certain winnings. Let us know if they limit you to, say 1 chicken sandwich a week or something.

Congrats!

 

It's 52 coupons for a combo meal, essentially 1 a week for a year. They gave me a stack of cards good at any Chick-Fil-A. Each card is worth 1 meal. I also got 5 free milkshakes for the 5 free throws I made.

It's 52 coupons for a combo meal, essentially 1 a week for a year. They gave me a stack of cards good at any Chick-Fil-A. Each card is worth 1 meal. I also got 5 free milkshakes for the 5 free throws I made.

 

Congrats! :clap:

Way to go! :thumb:

Nice Job, If you shoot like that do you have any elgibility left ?

Tonight at the Ole Miss hoops game, I got to do a competition at halftime for a prize. I first had to go 1 on 1 with a guy on who could make the most free throws in 30 seconds. I went 5 for 8 and won that. Then I got a 3 point shot for free Chick-Fil-A for a year. Nothing but net!!! I'm on cloud 9 and just thought I'd share the joy, and since it happened at a College basketball game I figured this forum was as appropriate as any!

 

That is awesome!!! Congrats!!! :clap: :thumb:

 

If it would have been at Miss St, you wouldn't need to buy a drink, you could have just picked up a water bottle off the floor!!! :D

That's awesome man. Way to come through in the clutch!:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.