Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skip Bayless-"John Wall is a shooting guard"

Featured Replies

On ESPN's show first take they were debating who was more important to UK, Wall or Cousins. Jalen Rose compared Wall to Ty Lawson last year and how important he was to the team. Bayless said that Lawson was a PG and Wall really wasn't. He was more of a shooting guard playing point.

 

Now last night Wall had 8 assists (2 short of a triple double) and is averaging 6.5 assists per game, which is a very high number for a college PG. He also shoots less than 12 shots a game. If you compare him to Ty Lawson he averaged 0.1 assists less a game than him so far this season. I just found the shooting guard comment to be ridiculous.

 

On a side note: They also said that Miss. St was robbed last night and I thought in OT UK did get the benefit of the doubt a couple times.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should change his name to SKip Brainless.

Gametime- "Skip Bayless is a clueless idiot"...

On ESPN's show first take they were debating who was more important to UK, Wall or Cousins. Jalen Rose compared Wall to Ty Lawson last year and how important he was to the team. Bayless said that Lawson was a PG and Wall really wasn't. He was more of a shooting guard playing point.

 

Now last night Wall had 8 assists (2 short of a triple double) and is averaging 6.5 assists per game, which is a very high number for a college PG. He also shoots less than 12 shots a game. If you compare him to Ty Lawson he averaged 0.1 assists less a game than him so far this season. I just found the shooting guard comment to be ridiculous.

 

On a side note: They also said that Miss. St was robbed last night and I thought in OT UK did get the benefit of the doubt a couple times.

 

 

I liken this to Jay Williams saying that KY didn't want to run with Florida a few weeks back. I'm convinced that a lot of these jokers make statements about these teams without ever watching them play. I think they go by what they've done in the past and go with that.

Skip Bayless is a talking head. A talking head without a brain.

There's no way he got where he is without this being on purpose. He just makes some crazy statement and tries to defend it.

 

Wall is basically tied for 2nd in the country in assists per game (he's .02 per game behind #2).

I saw him say this last week as well. He is clueless. I wish that Wall would take more shots. I would also like to see him attack the rim n transition even if he doesn't have the numbers. I think he is trying very hard to be a "point guard" and run the team.

Skip Bayless has diarrhea of the mouth. Very seldom have I heard him say anything that was credible. I think he talks just to hear himself.

Gametime- "Skip Bayless is a clueless idiot"...

 

I've had that patented for more than four years now GT. :D

I've had that patented for more than four years now GT. :D

The patent clearly expired... :D

Kentucky fans are such hypocrites, if that would have been Duke they would have been asking for an investigation, saying the NCAA fix is in for Duke.:deadhorse: UK has always gotten all the calls at home and last night was a truly awful officiated game in their favor on the road that even a true UK fan would and should admit. When it comes to saying Bayless is a talking head idiot, all UK talking heads should look at themselves in the mirror because they are right there with him. MSU was without their best all-around player and then Varnado only plays 5 minutes because of foul trouble and UK has to go to OT to beat them and with all the officials call, I mean come on UK fans.:ohbrother:

Gametime- "Skip Bayless is a clueless idiot"...

 

I can't argue with you on that one. I truly believe he just tries to stir the pot and doesn't have a clue. Rarely do I agree with him, and when I do, I feel like there must be something wrong with me.

Kentucky fans are such hypocrites, if that would have been Duke they would have been asking for an investigation, saying the NCAA fix is in for Duke.:deadhorse: UK has always gotten all the calls at home and last night was a truly awful officiated game in their favor on the road that even a true UK fan would and should admit. When it comes to saying Bayless is a talking head idiot, all UK talking heads should look at themselves in the mirror because they are right there with him. MSU was without their best all-around player and then Varnado only plays 5 minutes because of foul trouble and UK has to go to OT to beat them and with all the officials call, I mean come on UK fans.:ohbrother:

 

So I assume you agree with Bayless's assessment that Wall isn't a PG then?

 

Varnardo played much more than 5 minutes, but hey, why would you let facts get in the way of an opportunity to bash UK, right?

 

BTW, Johnson is not Miss St.'s best player. You obviously haven't seen them play if you think that.

The patent clearly expired... :D

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.