Saints 31 Colts 17

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like "the greatest QB of all time" chokes yet again in the post season. Granted, he did have a great game today, the interception could have come at a worse time. He always seems to be on que for things like that. GO SAINTS!!!!!

An all-time great call IMO.

It was an unbelievable call. Its kind of crazy how went something like that works, it is called a great call. However when something like that does not work, like when Bill Belichick went for it on 4th and 2 and missed it then it is called a stupid call. They both really had the same idea, they didn't want the Colts to have the ball. Except one succeeded and the other didn't. The Saints made all the right calls today, it was great to see.

However when something like that does not work, like when Bill Belichick went for it on 4th and 2 and missed it then it is called a stupid call.

Apples and anchovies. One was a critical call, and while very aggressive, there was zero surprise element to what the Pats did on that 4th and 2. Payton went with a total sneak attack on a mundane play to start the 2nd half and stole the momentum for the rest of the game. While he would have been blasted if the Colts recovered and went on to score and take control, comparing those two situations is WAY off base...

Apples and anchovies. One was a critical call, and while very aggressive, there was zero surprise element to what the Pats did on that 4th and 2. Payton went with a total sneak attack on a mundane play to start the 2nd half and stole the momentum for the rest of the game. While he would have been blasted if the Colts recovered and went on to score and take control, comparing those two situations is WAY off base...

:thumb:

It was an unbelievable call. Its kind of crazy how went something like that works, it is called a great call. However when something like that does not work, like when Bill Belichick went for it on 4th and 2 and missed it then it is called a stupid call. They both really had the same idea, they didn't want the Colts to have the ball. Except one succeeded and the other didn't. The Saints made all the right calls today, it was great to see.

Awwwful comparison.

Had I been the Colts I would have challenged the onside kick recovery. On the replay it appeared that the Saints player who initially had it lost it between his feet and the Colts recovered it. It would have been worth a challenge. I am a Dallas fan, so it didn't matter to me, but I think Payton outcoached his opponent.