Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This is pathetic, and if any Kentucky fan buys one

Featured Replies

What kind of design is on the back?

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it all the dates of the times UK was ranked #1? Kind a like the witness T-shirts listing the points Meeks scored?

They should be tarred, feathered, and hung up from the nearest oak tree.

 

Surely, you are not advocating violence, especially something as touchy as someone hung up from the nearest oak tree, ARE YOU? Wow that is a rather large penalty for buying a T-shirt. IMO.:ohbrother:

You guys should know by now that you should never be surprised by any shirt UK Athletics puts on sale. I mean even in football they make shirts for about everything, reason being there is actually plenty of people out there who actually buy them, so no matter how bad the concept, they are only out to make money, and they usually get plenty of it. Don't be surprised if your strolling through Fayette Mall, a game, or just anywhere in Lex or around the state and actually see somebody wearing one. Sad, but true.

I think it's going a little overboard to make T-shirts because of a ranking. Now, when the Cats win the SEC, national title, 2000th game, etc, I understand. But not because of a ranking.

  • Author
Surely, you are not advocating violence, especially something as touchy as someone hung up from the nearest oak tree, ARE YOU? Wow that is a rather large penalty for buying a T-shirt. IMO.:ohbrother:

 

 

Really? Wow!! You have got to be the life of the party. :ohbrother:

Then you deserve all the ridicule that comes with it when you wear them out in public. :lol:

 

Better hope they get delivered before they lose...:lol:

You can't claim to be the #1 program in history and sell shirts celebrating being #1 after a long time of not being so.

 

Agreed.

It's kind of like storming the court after a win against a relatively pedestrian opponent---which is all the rage now.

Who is the quote attributed to---Paul Brown???--"Act like you've been there before."

Agreed.

It's kind of like storming the court after a win against a relatively pedestrian opponent---which is all the rage now.

Who is the quote attributed to---Paul Brown???--"Act like you've been there before."

:thumb:

The shirt is ridiculous.

Surely, you are not advocating violence, especially something as touchy as someone hung up from the nearest oak tree, ARE YOU? Wow that is a rather large penalty for buying a T-shirt. IMO.:ohbrother:
Okay, Elm tree. Happy?

I don't really think the shirt is that big of a deal...who cares? lol

 

Somebody is probably going to make a decent amount off the shirt and plenty of people will buy it.

I don't really think the shirt is that big of a deal...who cares? lol

 

Somebody is probably going to make a decent amount off the shirt and plenty of people will buy it.

 

I am sure they will sell quite a few of these.....I will not be purchasing one. What will you do with that shirt in a few weeks? Or even next year? I have never understood the "milestone" shirts. I didn't even get all of the excitement over the 2,000 win shirts. But as long as there is a market people will buy them.

I guess that is what 7 years of not being ranked number one will do to some people!

:idunno:

I am sure they will sell quite a few of these.....I will not be purchasing one. What will you do with that shirt in a few weeks? Or even next year? I have never understood the "milestone" shirts. I didn't even get all of the excitement over the 2,000 win shirts. But as long as there is a market people will buy them.

 

I fully understand the excitment about 2,000 wins. Being the first program to reach that milestone is awesome. I am sure Kentucky fans are the only ones who care about that number, but I proudly rock my UK2K shirt haha!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.