Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This is pathetic, and if any Kentucky fan buys one

Featured Replies

Man I would love to see UK lose this week.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to buy one! :p:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would buy one, but it only supports UK if I do so, no thanks!

  • Author
Man I would love to see UK lose this week.

 

 

You would love to see UK lose any week. What's the difference? :lol:

Okay, Elm tree. Happy?

 

Nice! Anymore?:popcorn:

I thought the state tree was the tulip poplar.

You would love to see UK lose any week. What's the difference? :lol:

 

Good point but with a loss this week, those shirts are even more useless:lol:.

 

And stupid...

Edited by GrizzlyAdams
Added more

Coming soon to a discount rack near you.

I don't see anything wrong with the shirts, or those who bought them. Heck, look where we were last year at this time, right after the NIT bid did anyone actually think that UK would be ranked 31 anytime soon? It's been several years anyway, and we were about as far down the tubes as we could be. It just shows the accomplishments of the team to get back on top, nothing more, nothing less.

YES! Love it!

 

 

 

It's not often I agree with a Duke fan, but me too. :dancingpa:dancingpa

I don't see anything wrong with the shirts, or those who bought them. Heck, look where we were last year at this time, right after the NIT bid did anyone actually think that UK would be ranked 31 anytime soon? It's been several years anyway, and we were about as far down the tubes as we could be. It just shows the accomplishments of the team to get back on top, nothing more, nothing less.

 

Well, 31st seemed entirely reasonable, even if a couple of the freshmen didn't pan out. :D

I've changed my mind... I want this shirt. I'm all about collectible items.

I've changed my mind... I want this shirt. I'm all about collectible items.

 

Man you read my mind.

Well, 31st seemed entirely reasonable, even if a couple of the freshmen didn't pan out. :D

 

That shift key makes a difference, doesn't it? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.