Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This is pathetic, and if any Kentucky fan buys one

Featured Replies

This is kind of like 2 or 3 years ago when Memphis was playing UT in a big hyped game at Memphis. Memphis fans made shirts that said "This time it's about respect" "UT's going down" on the back. I didn't see the shirt until after the game (UT won by the way) and they had them on the clearance rack at the souvenir shop at Fed-Ex Forum at a Grizzlies game.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trust me, they will sell PLENTY of them. What is 18% of the Commonwealth's population?

 

786,600. Give or take.

I hope UK fans stay away from this shirt!

Wish I would of thought of that idea! There are a lot of dilusional fans out there.

I have already pre-ordered 15 for my family.

 

:ylsuper::lol::lol::ylsuper:

I agree, this is pretty pathetic.

Stuff like this, as sad as it is, is what makes UK great. The fan base is so large you can pretty much market any thing to them and a certain demographic will buy into it.

 

I was watching the evening news, and UK being number on in the polls is the lead story. I could not believe it...

You can't claim to be the #1 program in history and sell shirts celebrating being #1 after a long time of not being so.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: words cant describe....

I have ordered two for Jim Schue.:lol:

 

Good timing! I'm running low on toilet tissue ...

Good timing! I'm running low on toilet tissue ...

 

Have a heart Jim! :lol::lol:

^ he's offering more than his heart.

I have ordered two for Jim Schue.:lol:

 

Good timing! I'm running low on toilet tissue ...

 

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.