January 23, 201016 yr They certainly did and its like Cal said... they are playing to be #1. When this team is motivated they are pretty much unbeatable. I like what he said in the pregame when he said he doesn't want them to get number 1 because they are next in line....he want's them to earn it. They earned it today.
January 23, 201016 yr I knew Arkansas went on a pretty good run to end the game while we were playing lazy, but I did not know it was 18-3...
January 23, 201016 yr I didn't have the opportunity to watch the Cats play today, unfortunately, but I am glad to see that they were able to bring home the W.
January 23, 201016 yr I like what he said in the pregame when he said he doesn't want them to get number 1 because they are next in line....he want's them to earn it. They earned it today. Yeah I mean this is truly one of a kind team. They know their good, real good. They just have to stay motivated. I think tourney's will motivate them so they can prove how "good" they are. That is a good thing for Cats fans!
January 24, 201016 yr This team is really, really good. I cannot believe there are still "non-believers" out there. Louisville fans, Duke fans, just face it, UK has a really good team this season. 19-0, and rollin' to Indy. Feels great to be back at the summitt of college basketball once again. It's been a while. Cal is the man, and his blue dust is infectious.
January 24, 201016 yr I like the attitude of playing the season not for #1, but for a #1 seed in the tourney. If they keep playing like this, they can get that #1 seed. My daughter got to go, but I had a football banquet I had to attend. I kept getting updates from my daughter. Convincing win for the Cats.
January 24, 201016 yr Beating a former player by 30, don't ever bring up Bama running up the score. Let the other kids play some too. Who was #1 on January 23rd 2009? Thats why they call it "March Madness." How does it feel when someone posts things about your team you are proud of? Not much fun is it?
January 24, 201016 yr Beating a former player by 30, don't ever bring up Bama running up the score. Let the other kids play some too. Who was #1 on January 23rd 2009? Thats why they call it "March Madness." How does it feel when someone posts things about your team you are proud of? Not much fun is it? The Cats were up by 30 at the half, and they let the other kids play, but nice try. :lol: Post away though Larry. It won't bother me a bit. I promise not to cry.
January 24, 201016 yr Beating a former player by 30, don't ever bring up Bama running up the score. Let the other kids play some too. Who was #1 on January 23rd 2009? Thats why they call it "March Madness." How does it feel when someone posts things about your team you are proud of? Not much fun is it? Please step away from the Hater-aid.
January 24, 201016 yr Beating a former player by 30, don't ever bring up Bama running up the score. Let the other kids play some too. Who was #1 on January 23rd 2009? Thats why they call it "March Madness." How does it feel when someone posts things about your team you are proud of? Not much fun is it? Who did you want to Cal to let play? Kids from the stands? Come on man...and who cares who was #1 last year. It feels good to be back on top and they will enjoy it. Since people don't like Bama, you want to try to make others feel bad? Good luck.
January 24, 201016 yr Who did you want to Cal to let play? Kids from the stands? Come on man...and who cares who was #1 last year. It feels good to be back on top and they will enjoy it. Since people don't like Bama, you want to try to make others feel bad? Good luck. I wasn't at the game, but if Cal had called me at half, I would have drove down and gone in for the last 5 minutes. :thumb:
January 24, 201016 yr Beating a former player by 30, don't ever bring up Bama running up the score. Let the other kids play some too. Who was #1 on January 23rd 2009? Thats why they call it "March Madness." How does it feel when someone posts things about your team you are proud of? Not much fun is it? What are you talking about? There were 9 players that played at least 10 minutes. Wall played only 26 minutes. Everybody except Krebs played at least 5 minutes, and he played 3, and he's the 13th, and final player off the bench.
January 24, 201016 yr I can't make anyone feel anything, you decide how you feel. I'm just having some fun with LRCW and he knows it, he knew this day would come. Everyone else disreguard. But my wife (Card fan) asked me why Walle was still playing and I said "I'll ask my buddies on BGPs Krebs a senior got 5 minjutes, 25 would have been fair. I'm not a Cat hater, I know more about the history of UK basketball as anyone. Only thing I hate is people not being treated as they would want to be. And Satan. And don't let Bama beat you in two weeks. :dancingpa
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.