Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 101 Arkansas 70

Featured Replies

Final.

 

 

Woo Hoo!!

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 89
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope they don't let that #1 in front of their names change anything. I think Cal knows how to handle that kinda stuff.

Finally they play a full game.

 

 

Well they only outscored Arkansas by 1 in the 2nd half. :sssh::D:lol:

Let's hope they don't let that #1 in front of their names change anything. I think Cal knows how to handle that kinda stuff.

 

Really? How so? He's never ended a season #1.

Well they only outscored Arkansas by 1 in the 2nd half. :sssh::D:lol:

 

:ohbrother:

 

 

 

:lol::lol:

Really? How so? He's never ended a season #1.

 

That makes no sense. What is there to control after the season? We are talking about in-season, you know?

Really? How so? He's never ended a season #1.

 

I am just saying playing as the number 1.

Well they only outscored Arkansas by 1 in the 2nd half. :sssh::D:lol:

 

Point is they didn't let a 40 point lead turn into a 10 point win.

Point is they didn't let a 40 point lead turn into a 10 point win.

 

He is just a negative Nancy. :D

Point is they didn't let a 40 point lead turn into a 10 point win.

 

 

I know what your point was, I was just being silly. They showed that killer instict that they had been lacking by putting Arkansas away early. The game was over at the half. That was very nice to see.

I know what your point was, I was just being silly. They showed that killer instict that they had been lacking by putting Arkansas away early. The game was over at the half. That was very nice to see.

 

They certainly did and its like Cal said... they are playing to be #1. When this team is motivated they are pretty much unbeatable.

UK played well tonight. I was impressed with a lot of their moves and the unselfish pay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.