Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 101 Arkansas 70

Featured Replies

Alabama Larry was not hurt, he won the NC. he was trying to show how this can happen to anyone's team, and how you handle it. I look great in my Bama Cap/shirts, score says 37-13 and thats all.

 

No, I only watch part of the first half, and later to see if it was worth watching. Felt for John and wondered how he felt though.

 

What would happened if John/Patterson got hurt late like Derek Anderson did? How would you felt? Happened to us with Tyrone Protho against the Gators when we were beating them pretty bad.

 

Crazy, if you want to play the kids due to being rusty, hey thats a very good reason. I just have coached kids.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you want to start a thread about UK only playing 1 team with a RPI in the top 40? If so, you're free to do so.

 

Nope. I'll keep it in this thread. Thanks though. :thumb:

Go Heels!

 

You too?!?!? :banana:

Alabama Larry was not hurt, he won the NC. he was trying to show how this can happen to anyone's team, and how you handle it. I look great in my Bama Cap/shirts, score says 37-13 and thats all.

 

No, I only watch part of the first half, and later to see if it was worth watching. Felt for John and wondered how he felt though.

 

What would happened if John/Patterson got hurt late like Derek Anderson did? How would you felt? Happened to us with Tyrone Protho against the Gators when we were beating them pretty bad.

 

Crazy, if you want to play the kids due to being rusty, hey thats a very good reason. I just have coached kids.

 

Pelphrey is a professional. He understands that Kentucky was not running up the score.

 

If Wall / Patterson / anyone got hurt, that would be unfortunate. But, that's part of the game. The meat of the conference schedule is on the horizon. You simply cannot take a day off because your opponent isn't any good. Bledsoe got the most PT and he played under 30 minutes. Every single player scored except for Mark Krebs, who got 3 - 4 shots.

 

All in all it was a great performance.

Most complete game of the year, IMHO.

I was just wondering if anyone knows what's wrong with Wall? Is he still suffering from cramps or is it something a little more serious? I only ask because I saw him several times during the game on the bench in what looked to be some real pain. He seems to play ok, but as soon as the whistle blows I notice a limp and some wincing. He still got his massages on the sideline for what appears to be cramps so I'm not sure what the real problem is. Any input?

^ Tendinitis in his knees. He has had the issue for quite some time I think.

I guess no one can answer all of my questions....I must know more than anyone about UK history!!! (Sarcasm Implied...heavily)

^^^Go ahead and crown yourself, you are the man and you made me look like a fool.

 

ROLL TIDE ROLL! Notice my name there Dude.

^^^Go ahead and crown yourself, you are the man and you made me look like a fool.

 

ROLL TIDE ROLL! Notice my name there Dude.

 

I notice your name...you are the one that said you as much UK History as anyone. I was just playing along with you.

 

I love how other team's fans LOVE talking UK sports. I just wanted to continue the trivia contest.

Most complete game of the year, IMHO.

 

This, I agree with, they were overtly impressive.

Cawood, notice your post #84, but you say you are playing UK trivia, which I really was. I live in the state and enjoy basketball and like to see the local teams in March madness. Followed UK since 1965, UL 1966 and was trying to tell some folks I was not a "UK hater". And gave some questions which most people got right.

 

Lets move on, I'll stay off the B-ball threads, and go back to Bama football recruiting.

Cawood, notice your post #84, but you say you are playing UK trivia, which I really was. I live in the state and enjoy basketball and like to see the local teams in March madness. Followed UK since 1965, UL 1966 and was trying to tell some folks I was not a "UK hater". And gave some questions which most people got right.

 

Lets move on, I'll stay off the B-ball threads, and go back to Bama football recruiting.

 

Then why would you care what I post? I'm not trying to make you mad, I just thought your questions were silly and I was showing that anyone can make up questions that we know the answers to. I lived in Bama and know a lot about them too. I live in TN and know a lot about them. I didn't mean to take it that far. I apologize....moving on. Go CATS!

"Silly"? No one else said this when they answered them. Not mad. Just love a honest debate. And which one was "silly".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.