Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 101 Arkansas 70

Featured Replies

This was the Cats most complete game of the year . Only other guys on the bench was the coaching staff and I am pretty sure they have no elgibility left . Go Big Blue

  • Replies 89
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wildcats were "scary" good in the first half. It feels good to get back to #1 could not have imagined this last season. Also what a joke it is to say Cal ran up the score. UK could have probably won this game by about 60 points if they wanted to IMO.

Beating a former player by 30, don't ever bring up Bama running up the score.

 

Good point.

 

The Cats are ridiculously good...

This was the Cats most complete game of the year . Only other guys on the bench was the coaching staff and I am pretty sure they have no elgibility left . Go Big Blue

 

Welcome to BGP, Wildcat Dad!! :thumb:

I wonder if UK could beat the Nets?

 

Things that make you go HMM!!! I believe they could by tourney time .:banana::ylsuper:

Yeah I mean this is truly one of a kind team. They know their good, real good. They just have to stay motivated. I think tourney's will motivate them so they can prove how "good" they are. That is a good thing for Cats fans!

 

The most amazing thing is that you can focus on offense a little, turn your players loose and let them play, and still play good defense. Who knew? For the last 10 years, I thought you had to spend 100% of your focus on defense to be good on that end, and hope you could generate enough offense to win.

 

Seriously, UK's defense is suffocating.

Beating a former player by 30, don't ever bring up Bama running up the score.

 

Let the other kids play some too.

 

Who was #1 on January 23rd 2009?

 

Thats why they call it

"March Madness."

 

How does it feel when someone posts things about your team you are proud of? Not much fun is it?

 

 

 

Kentucky MIN FG FGA 3P 3PA FT FTA OR DR TOT A PF ST TO BL PTS

DeMarcus Cousins 17 7 10 0 1 2 2 5 9 14 1 4 2 1 1 16

Patrick Patterson 29 2 9 0 2 5 8 3 4 7 0 2 0 1 1 9

Darius Miller 26 7 9 4 6 0 0 0 5 5 4 2 2 1 0 18

John Wall 26 5 12 1 2 5 5 2 1 3 7 1 3 2 2 16

Eric Bledsoe 29 5 9 0 3 0 1 1 6 7 6 1 0 6 1 10

Darnell Dodson 8 2 5 2 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 6

Jon Hood 7 1 2 1 2 0 0 1 0 1 1 2 0 0 0 3

Ramon Harris 14 1 7 1 6 0 0 3 2 5 0 0 0 1 0 3

Mark Krebs 3 0 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Perry Stevenson 11 2 3 0 1 2 2 0 2 2 0 2 0 0 0 6

Daniel Orton 13 2 2 0 0 2 3 3 2 5 0 2 1 2 4 6

DeAndre Liggins 12 1 4 1 3 1 4 0 1 1 0 3 1 0 0 4

Josh Harrellson 5 2 3 0 1 0 0 1 3 4 0 0 0 1 0 4

TEAM

 

 

Draw any conclusions you wish. Of course John Pelphrey kept his best players in long after UK emptied the bench and made a 40 point game a little better.

 

If it's running up then the criticism is justified. If the facts don't back up the accusation, well. :cool:

I can't make anyone feel anything, you decide how you feel. I'm just having some fun with LRCW and he knows it, he knew this day would come. Everyone else disreguard. But my wife (Card fan) asked me why Walle was still playing and I said "I'll ask my buddies on BGPs

 

Krebs a senior got 5 minjutes, 25 would have been fair.

 

I'm not a Cat hater, I know more about the history of UK basketball as anyone. Only thing I hate is people not being treated as they would want to be. And Satan.

 

And don't let Bama beat you in two weeks. :dancingpa

 

Football season is over Larry...:sssh::D

Welcome to BGP, Wildcat Dad!! :thumb:

 

Thank you , I am really looking forward to being an active member on here and cheering my beloved CATS on .

I can't make anyone feel anything, you decide how you feel. I'm just having some fun with LRCW and he knows it, he knew this day would come. Everyone else disreguard. But my wife (Card fan) asked me why Walle was still playing and I said "I'll ask my buddies on BGPs

 

Krebs a senior got 5 minjutes, 25 would have been fair.

 

I'm not a Cat hater, I know more about the history of UK basketball as anyone. Only thing I hate is people not being treated as they would want to be. And Satan.

 

And don't let Bama beat you in two weeks. :dancingpa

 

 

If you are still that tore up over me saying that I though Saban showed no class by scoring that last TD then I honestly feel sorry for you AL. :cry:

There is NO running up the score in college basketball, I dont care what some of you guys think. This isnt the YMCA league.

 

Those guys are out on the court to get better and prepare for the SEC tourney and NCAA tourney.

Just having some fun, you can't make me feel anything only I can control how I feel, just having some fun with you like in a joking manner. Notice how I referred to Bama playing in two weeks, Bama will be lucky to make the NIT. I thought the cartoons at the end would show a joking manner and pointing you out was indeed just fun, and we won the National Championship my friend. Here is some more...:jump: :banana:

 

Who was Ronnie Lyons favorite singer?

 

What High school did Louis Dampier attend?

 

Who was the 6th man for the Runts? Where did Jimmy Dan go to school/Mike Flynn?

 

Who was JoeB.s assisants?

 

Who led the Cats in scoring against UCLA 1975?

 

Which UK player was married on the 1978 NCAA team?

 

Don't look these up? Know them in your head like I do.

There is NO running up the score in college basketball, I dont care what some of you guys think. This isnt the YMCA league.

 

 

 

I totally disagree.

Just having some fun, you can't make me feel anything only I can control how I feel, just having some fun with you like in a joking manner. Notice how I referred to Bama playing in two weeks, Bama will be lucky to make the NIT. I thought the cartoons at the end would show a joking manner and pointing you out was indeed just fun, and we won the National Championship my friend. Here is some more...:jump: :banana:

 

Who was Ronnie Lyons favorite singer?

 

What High school did Louis Dampier attend?

 

Who was the 6th man for the Runts? Where did Jimmy Dan go to school/Mike Flynn?

 

Who was JoeB.s assisants?

 

Who led the Cats in scoring against UCLA 1975?

 

Which UK player was married on the 1978 NCAA team?

 

Don't look these up? Know them in your head like I do.

 

 

Alambama beat Miss. State today so they obviously have some talent. As far as your questions go, most are before my time. I know Coach Hall had Dicky Parsons, Leonard Hamilton, Joe Dean Jr as assistants at one time or another. I would guess Kevin Grevey on the 75 game. On the 78 team I have no idea, but my guess would be Mike Phillips.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.