Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas/ Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game scares me more than most have,Arkansas comes in with nothing to loose being a sub par 500 team right now and im afraid the Cats may over look them.Then you have the fact that Arkansas can light the 3 up put those together that scares me...

Finally a complete Forty Min. game by the cats. UK 96 ARK 67

Cats will destroy Arkansas, Pel may or not be fired after this game. Arkansas fans want him gone bad.

 

Coach Pel is not going anywhere. He will get time to right the ship.

You won't get the credit if Arkansas wins. That credit will go to all of those who proclaimed UK #1. :sssh:

 

UK is #1 :lol::lol::lol:

Should be interesting to see who Coach Cal matches up with Clarke. He gets his shot off in "0.6 seconds and makes viscious cuts."

I voted for Arkansas. I've watched several of their games this year. They are very capable of pulling the upset.

I voted for Arkansas. I've watched several of their games this year. They are very capable of pulling the upset.

 

 

I agree, espeically if R. Clarke goes off from trey land.

I think UK gets re-focused for at least one game and wins handily. Are people still talking about Wall as POY? (What about Turner at OSU?) To me, John's game has slipped some. I hope he gets it back.

The Arkansas team that lost to Florida at home last night is going to waltz into Rupp and hand the top-ranked to be Cats their first loss? I just don't see it. I am surprised some are picking this one to be so close. Is there any reason why the only undefeated team in America would or should be in a nail biter at home against one of the SEC's doormats? This should be double digits.

The Arkansas team that lost to Florida at home last night is going to waltz into Rupp and hand the top-ranked to be Cats their first loss? I just don't see it. I am surprised some are picking this one to be so close. Is there any reason why the only undefeated team in America would or should be in a nail biter at home against one of the SEC's doormats? This should be double digits.
Hey! how's it been? It's been awhile.

 

I based my predictions on the games that I have watched Arkansas play before last night. If I was just going to use last night's game I would agree with you.

UK 82

ARK 68

The Arkansas team that lost to Florida at home last night is going to waltz into Rupp and hand the top-ranked to be Cats their first loss? I just don't see it. I am surprised some are picking this one to be so close. Is there any reason why the only undefeated team in America would or should be in a nail biter at home against one of the SEC's doormats? This should be double digits.

 

 

See January 9th. :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.