Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas/ Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's early but I don't care..

 

The Hogs visit Rupp saturday at 4:00. What say you?

 

 

I'm the thinking the Cat's take this one by 16.

Clarke could fid his stroke and make this one interesting as we all know how opposing players shoot really really well at Rupp! :D

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Cats will win but it won't come easy. The Hogs are playing pretty well right now and have a few bigs and a quick PG that could give the Cats some trouble. cats pull away late. UK- 78 Hogs- 70

Cats 86 Hogs 70

Kentucky 77-65.

UK by 12. Arkansas has some 3 point shooters that can cause problems though, and UK is not one of the best at defending the 3.

I think our young cats are going to have a hard time against JP's Hogs. Against my better judgement I picked ArKansas.

Cats-71

Hogs-61

Look how I voted! I'm going to jinx ya'll! :lol::lol::lol:

UK will probably be down at first, but will pick up about the ten minute mark and never look back hopefully.

Think that Cats will not let big lead slip away and win somewhere between 15 and 20.

Cats will destroy Arkansas, Pel may or not be fired after this game. Arkansas fans want him gone bad.

Cats will destroy Arkansas, Pel may or not be fired after this game. Arkansas fans want him gone bad.

 

 

 

I think the Cats will win, but it will be a close game IMO.

Look how I voted! I'm going to jinx ya'll! :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

You won't get the credit if Arkansas wins. That credit will go to all of those who proclaimed UK #1. :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.