Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky, The New Number 1

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gotta be a Uof L fan or a anti UK fan

 

Now that is funny! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here is a cheer for my UK fan friends....come on say it with me!!

We're number 1, can't be number 2, 'cause we're gonna kick the crap outta you! :lol::lol::lol:

No, they are not.

 

Does it really pain you that much to say UK is number one in all of college basketball? I mean unless a major let down IN RUPP saturday they will be 19-0 and that will catapult them past Texas. :thumb:

Does it really pain you that much to say UK is number one in all of college basketball? I mean unless a major let down IN RUPP saturday they will be 19-0 and that will catapult them past Texas. :thumb:

 

 

It won't pain me a bit to say it when, and if it happens. I learned a long time ago not to count my chickens before they hatch.

I would love to see UK at #1 and it would feel nice but I almost hope they lose now so all you guys were wrong. :lol:

It won't pain me a bit to say it when, and if it happens. I learned a long time ago not to count my chickens before they hatch.
:thumb: They will not be #1 until the poles state that, but I like our chances.

:eyeonyou::D

I would love to see UK at #1 and it would feel nice but I almost hope they lose now so all you guys were wrong. :lol:

It does help with their seeding in March, but thats the only plus to it. And you have the pressure of not losing. This is not a BCS Football situation. Thats why they call it March Maddness.

It won't pain me a bit to say it when, and if it happens. I learned a long time ago not to count my chickens before they hatch.

 

I could not agree more...

 

If UK gets Jinxed Saturday it didn't happen because of me...:scared::D

It has been seven years since the Cats were No. 1,surely we can wait a few more days to be ranked No.1 again thats providing the Cats beat Arkansas.

I'm kind of nervous about this game. It may actually help UK to lose. They haven't played that well lately IMO and are ripe for a loss.

I know that this view will be pretty unpopular with the majority, but I don't buy into the school of thought that a team learns more from a loss and would be better with a loss. I believe that a close game in the end which they have to battle it out to the finish and win is just as beneficial. You have to learn how to win those tight games.

 

I know the majority probably disagrees with me, so no need to rip it apart lol.

The only #1 that excites me is who is left standing the first Monday in April!

I know that this view will be pretty unpopular with the majority, but I don't buy into the school of thought that a team learns more from a loss and would be better with a loss. I believe that a close game in the end which they have to battle it out to the finish and win is just as beneficial. You have to learn how to win those tight games.

 

I know the majority probably disagrees with me, so no need to rip it apart lol.

 

I agree with that in most cases. I just think this team is immature at times and they've put alot of pressure on themselves by stating they want to be undefeated. Sure you want to win every game, but the pressure does build and I'd rather have this team feeling disrespected. I think Cal coaches better like that. JMO :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.