January 19, 201016 yr With a Texas loss, KY will become the New Number 1. Just think, with Billy G we would be 10-8 and sitting outside the top 25. What a difference a coach can make in a program.
January 19, 201016 yr With a Texas loss, KY will become the New Number 1. Just think, with Billy G we would be 10-8 and sitting outside the top 25. What a difference a coach can make in a program. Premature. If they lose Saturday, you can bet they're not #1.
January 19, 201016 yr With a Texas loss, KY will become the New Number 1. Just think, with Billy G we would be 10-8 and sitting outside the top 25. What a difference a coach can make in a program. They will have to beat Ark. first.
January 19, 201016 yr Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. We have to take care of Arkansas Saturday before becoming #1 next week.
January 19, 201016 yr Come the 1st week of April nobody will care who was ranked #1 the week of January 25.
January 19, 201016 yr I really don't understand why everyone is so crazy over ranking when they mean nothing. Sure its nice and I guess it can help in the recruiting world but they are pointless.
January 19, 201016 yr I really don't understand why everyone is so crazy over ranking when they mean nothing. Sure its nice and I guess it can help in the recruiting world but they are pointless. It will most certainly mean something when NCAA Tourney seedings are decided. Edited January 19, 201016 yr by titletownclown Mental lapse
January 19, 201016 yr #1 is nice but its cosmetic. Its just refreshing I mean at the end of the Tubby era and some of the BG era they weren't even ranked.
January 19, 201016 yr It will most certainly mean something when NCAA Tourney seatings are decided. Get back to me then, I will care then.
January 19, 201016 yr Premature. If they lose Saturday, you can bet they're not #1. Why not? I agree with you though. However, UK, Kansas and Texas all have 1 loss. What makes Kansas the new #1 again? Just because they lost the furthest back of the 3? Silly determination IMO. If Uk were to lose, there should honestly be about 20 1st place votes for each team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.