January 19, 201016 yr :laugh::laugh: It looks as though some have already raised the banner. Not raising a banner yet...raising the bar back to where it should be at for a UK program. That's the way I liked to look at it though. The bar being set as a constant contender, as well as being in the news for positive things (Hoops 4 Haiti)
January 19, 201016 yr Gotta be a Uof L fan or a anti UK fan It's just weird to me to see that post, then glance at your avatar! :lol: :lol:
January 19, 201016 yr Kentucky is the only remaining unbeaten team I will give you that. They are not #1. They still have to beat Arkansas on Saturday, and wait till the new polls come out next Monday. Be careful. Karma is watching. :sssh: Every party has a pooper...(!)
January 19, 201016 yr I'd rather hang near number one than be number one. I am worried that if UK was to become number one and it may all go to our heads, both the players and the fans.
January 19, 201016 yr I'd rather hang near number one than be number one. I am worried that if UK was to become number one and it may all go to our heads, both the players and the fans. If it goes to their heads then they will get the loss that alot of folks think is needed. Be #1 for a couple of weeks and see how they handle that pressure. Then if they lose they can refocus for when it matters.
January 19, 201016 yr Yeah... they are.. No, they are not. I'm waiting for someone to bring out the "Double Dog Dare"....
January 19, 201016 yr Are you saying, even if UK wins Saturday, then someone could jump over them for the #1 spot? If UK wins Saturday (which should not be a problem), then how could another team be #1? Wow!!! I don't even know how to respond to this because you might think I'm saying the Germans won WWII.
January 19, 201016 yr IF they win Saturday they will be ranked #1 in the polls Sunday evening. However, while the #1 ranking would be nice after the past 2 seasons (especially last year), I would rather see UK ranked 2 or 3 after the SEC tourney. That way they get a #1 seed but still don't have the same target on their back that the #1 team would have.
January 19, 201016 yr Guys, 1) UK fans are going to have just as big of head whether we are ranked 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or etc cause our team is awesome this year lol. So, it really doesn't matter what we are ranked. 2) UK will have a huge target on their back no matter what they are ranked going into the NCAA tournament. So, once again, it really doesn't matter.
January 19, 201016 yr Come the 1st week of April nobody will care who was ranked #1 the week of January 25. And we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pick door #1, #2 or #3? :lol::lol::lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.