Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky, The New Number 1

Featured Replies

Come the 1st week of April nobody will care who was ranked #1 the week of January 25.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 69
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No they are not.

 

In the hearts of more than a million when it comes to basketball, yes, yes they are, most certainly. It is all in your state of mind.:deadhorse:or:bunny:or:confused:

Just enjoy the possibility of being #1 with a win over Ark. That is a really big turnaround from recently watching the Cats miss the NCAA for the first time since T-Rex roamed

In the hearts of more than a million when it comes to basketball, yes, yes they are, most certainly. It is all in your state of mind.:deadhorse:or:bunny:or:confused:

 

 

No it all comes down to facts. The fact is Kentucky is currently ranked #2.

I really don't understand why everyone is so crazy over ranking when they mean nothing. Sure its nice and I guess it can help in the recruiting world but they are pointless.

 

Gotta be a Uof L fan or a anti UK fan

Why not? I agree with you though.

 

However, UK, Kansas and Texas all have 1 loss.

 

What makes Kansas the new #1 again?

 

Just because they lost the furthest back of the 3?

 

Silly determination IMO.

 

If Uk were to lose, there should honestly be about 20 1st place votes for each team.

 

 

No there shouldn't. How about the fact that Kansas lost on the road to a top ten team. Kentucky would being losing to a team that is barely over .500 at home.

Gotta be a Uof L fan or a anti UK fan

 

 

 

Do you come here much? :lol:

More validation that KY fans were right about what it takes to Coach at KY. Personally I like hanging around at #2 or 3 during the season. Less pressure and a #1 seed if you hold onto it. It's nice to be in the discussion as the best again though that's for sure.

I still think KY has to figure out how to put teams away. The good news is they should continue to keep getting better as long as they can stay healthy.

When are they raising the banner at Rupp?

No it all comes down to facts. The fact is Kentucky is currently ranked #2.

 

I know, I know...but the polls are already outdated. They have Texas as an undefeated team and they are not...just the facts! So obviously the polls are erroneous making them inadmissable as evidence that UK is not #1!:dancingpa

When are they raising the banner at Rupp?

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh: It looks as though some have already raised the banner.

Gotta be a Uof L fan or a anti UK fan

 

Not even close. :lol: I am a huge UK fan.

I know, I know...but the polls are already outdated. They have Texas as an undefeated team and they are not...just the facts! So obviously the polls are erroneous making them inadmissable as evidence that UK is not #1!:dancingpa

 

Kentucky is the only remaining unbeaten team I will give you that. They are not #1. They still have to beat Arkansas on Saturday, and wait till the new polls come out next Monday. Be careful. Karma is watching. :sssh::D

Kentucky is the only remaining unbeaten team I will give you that. They are not #1. They still have to beat Arkansas on Saturday, and wait till the new polls come out next Monday. Be careful. Karma is watching. :sssh::D

 

Are you saying, even if UK wins Saturday, then someone could jump over them for the #1 spot? If UK wins Saturday (which should not be a problem), then how could another team be #1?

If Uk were to lose, there should honestly be about 20 1st place votes for each team.

 

I am a true UK fan, but if they lose to Arkansas I don't think they should get a third of the first place votes. Kansas State and Tennessee are both highly ranked. Arkansas, not so much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.