Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Am I the only one?

Featured Replies

No doubt about it, that was posterization. It came out of the blue.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White men can jump.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyone who's played video games for 20+ years should remember this one from Lakers vs Celtics. Once you got within the three point line and hit the sweet spot, Chambers could dunk.

chambers.jpg

This thread is more than funny. POSTERIZED for sure.

 

Not our guy, not in our house. Excuses, Excuses, Excuses,.........

 

Wow?

 

If you notice, everyone in the thread has said Boogie was posterized.

 

 

It was an amazing dunk, maybe the best one I've seen this year. Whoever said that it was more about the surprise factor than anything else is correct. I did not see that coming.

You can stand there and still be posterized.

 

112906MasonStPatBoys03copy.jpeg

#2 on Top Plays... Not bad. :lol:

Great dunk! The good news is Cousins tried to take the charge instead of overpowering the guy and fouling him. That play was good to see.

 

Cuz got owned, big time. That was one of the best dunks I've seen in ages.

 

But, I"ll be the first to say that the Leslie dunk was a bigtime dunk. He is a heck of a player, IMO.

 

It was a great dunk. I was impressed.

 

Cousins got dunked on, and posterized, all in one fell swoop!!

 

Big man is 6'11"...too fall to far in trying to take a charge. I like the fact that he will try to take a charge.

 

HOWEVER, i would rather see him foul the dude. Maybe not drive him through the floor, but send a message....No layups or dunks on me!!

 

No doubt about it, that was posterization. It came out of the blue.

 

This thread is more than funny. POSTERIZED for sure.

 

Not our guy, not in our house. Excuses, Excuses, Excuses,.........

 

Wow?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it.

Judge for yourself

 

 

That's being posterized.

And I'm saying that being one of the biggest UK fans on this site.

That's being posterized.

And I'm saying that being one of the biggest UK fans on this site.

 

I agree, it happens! Not a big deal, its only two points (or in this case three because he drew the foul) It really doesn't matter in the long run because Kentucky won!

I'm a huge UK, but I would be foolish to say that Boogie wasn't posterized. However, I do like when a big man tries to take a charge, a little late, but still posterized lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.