Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Am I the only one?

Featured Replies

That thinks that was not that great of a dunk on Cuz. He stood there and tried to take a charge. When I think postersized, I think of someone actually trying to defend the ball. Had he actually jumped, there is no way in the world that dude dunks it. Cuz probably fouls, but no way he dunks on him.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you probably are. It was an awesome dunk. You have a 6'11, 260 lb. man standing between you and the basket, and your able to elevate and dunk the ball, then that's impressive.

I thought it was a great dunk. Cousins tried to take the charge, but he was posterized.

 

With that said, there's no doubt in my mind that Cousins could have prevented the dunk. Instead, he fouled and the dunk occurred.

 

I will admit that it wasn't an overly difficult dunk. I just didn't see it coming. I have to give Leslie props - I was impressed.

  • Author
I think you probably are. It was an awesome dunk. You have a 6'11, 260 lb. man standing between you and the basket, and your able to elevate and dunk the ball, then that's impressive.

 

Had he jumped over him, yes. I wanna see a still shot. I still not convinced. :p

Had he jumped over him, yes. I wanna see a still shot. I still not convinced. :p

 

 

Come on now. Had DeAndre Liggins done that to Albert Jackson you would still be talking about the dunk. :lol:

  • Author
Come on now. Had DeAndre Liggins done that to Albert Jackson you would still be talking about the dunk. :lol:

 

I will honestly say no.

  • Author

2coki8n.jpg

 

This is posterized.

  • Author

..or this

 

25a67hd.jpg

 

 

..or this

25jbbxj.jpg

 

 

Not just a guy standing there.

..or this

 

25a67hd.jpg

 

 

..or this

25jbbxj.jpg

 

 

Not just a guy standing there.

 

 

 

It sure looks like the two defenders in the pictures above are just trying to get out of the way to me. :lol:

  • Author
It sure looks like the two defenders in the pictures above are just trying to get out of the way to me. :lol:

 

He wasn't running from him as the two in the above pictures are. He is trying to make a smart play, and take the charge. He is looking for the contact, not running from it. I would have rather seen him jump, and embarrass that dude for trying to dunk with him there, but he didn't.

He wasn't running from him as the two in the above pictures are. He is trying to make a smart play, and take the charge. He is looking for the contact, not running from it. I would have rather seen him jump, and embarrass that dude for trying to dunk with him there, but he didn't.

 

Cousins tried to take the charge. He got dunked on. A foul was called on Cousins.

 

That's posterized.

  • Author

I wanna see a still!!!

All you need to do is watch it live to know that he got posterized.

 

Great dunk. Like I said, it wasn't overly difficult, but it came out of nowhere. Very impressive, IMO.

  • Author
All you need to do is watch it live to know that he got posterized.

 

Great dunk. Like I said, it wasn't overly difficult, but it came out of nowhere. Very impressive, IMO.

 

I have a few times. Good dunk, yes. Posterized, no.

2 of the 3 pictures you posted had the defender just standing there or getting out of the way.

 

Isn't that exactly what Cousins did?

 

Also, a foul was called on Cousins...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.