Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Am I the only one?

Featured Replies

Hey, I was watching it live and it was a great dunk. Jimmy Dykes proclaimed it the best dunk in Rupp Arena this season, which I disagree with. It was a really good dunk and if Cousins had it to do over with again, I'm sure Leslie would be scraping his face up off the floor :lol:

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great dunk! The good news is Cousins tried to take the charge instead of overpowering the guy and fouling him. That play was good to see.

 

I'm not sure if it was visible on TV or not, but here's another good sign:

 

Within the first 2 minutes of the game, Jackson put a forearm shiver in Cousins' chin. It was clearly intentional and clearly an attempt to get Cousins worked up. My first thought was that Cousins would surely go old school on Jackson the next time down the court but much to my surprise (and admiration), he showed some maturity and just let his game do the talking.

Hey, I was watching it live and it was a great dunk. Jimmy Dykes proclaimed it the best dunk in Rupp Arena this season, which I disagree with. It was a really good dunk and if Cousins had it to do over with again, I'm sure Leslie would be scraping his face up off the floor :lol:

 

 

What dunk at Rupp Arena this year do you believe beat it?

What dunk at Rupp Arena this year do you believe beat it?

 

The 30' lob pass to John Wall when he went baseline and did a reverse dunk off it...

The 30' lob pass to John Wall when he went baseline and did a reverse dunk off it...

 

:dancingpa

:dancingpa

 

But, I"ll be the first to say that the Leslie dunk was a bigtime dunk. He is a heck of a player, IMO.

The 30' lob pass to John Wall when he went baseline and did a reverse dunk off it...

 

 

Wasn't that game played at Freedom Hall?

Wasn't that game played at Freedom Hall?

 

No, that one was UK/Hartford at Rupp Arena. He did have a nice dunk at Freedom Hall too, however.

 

He had a pretty nice dunk last night at the end of the game, actually.

 

He had a pretty nice dunk last night at the end of the game, actually.

 

It was a good dunk but I was actually a little disappointed. When he got the fast break I said "showtime."

 

I'm picky. :lol:

It was a good dunk but I was actually a little disappointed. When he got the fast break I said "showtime."

 

I'm picky. :lol:

 

He has this uncanny ability to trully fly through the air. It reminds me of Jordan. You wouldn't think he could get up like that, but he just non-chalantly floats in the air.

Cousins got dunked on, and posterized, all in one fell swoop!!

 

Big man is 6'11"...too fall to far in trying to take a charge. I like the fact that he will try to take a charge.

 

HOWEVER, i would rather see him foul the dude. Maybe not drive him through the floor, but send a message....No layups or dunks on me!!

This thread is more than funny. POSTERIZED for sure.

 

Not our guy, not in our house. Excuses, Excuses, Excuses,.........

 

Wow?

The 30' lob pass to John Wall when he went baseline and did a reverse dunk off it...

 

Better!:thumb:

What dunk at Rupp Arena this year do you believe beat it?

 

The 30' lob pass to John Wall when he went baseline and did a reverse dunk off it...

 

 

The Wall dunk gets my vote as well. As for the Georgia game, yeah Cuz was posterized.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.