Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Am I the only one?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
2 of the 3 pictures you posted had the defender just standing there or getting out of the way.

 

Isn't that exactly what Cousins did?

 

Also, a foul was called on Cousins...

 

The first one I posted Kobe is jumping over the dude. And the second one is funny because Perkins looks scared to death. Like I said earlier, had he jumped over him...hands down nasty posterization.

I would not buy that poster...:p

 

 

Ok, it was a good dunk. I just wish Big Cuz would have stuffed him.

 

Do you admit he's been posterized?

 

Speaking of posters...Ashley Judd's brain isn't the only thing that seems to have gotten bigger during her time at Harvard.

Do you admit he's been posterized?

 

Speaking of posters...Ashley Judd's brain isn't the only thing that seems to have gotten bigger during her time at Harvard.

 

 

She's just buying tighter shirts. :D

  • Author
Do you admit he's been posterized?

 

Speaking of posters...Ashley Judd's brain isn't the only thing that seems to have gotten bigger during her time at Harvard.

 

Maybe.

Speaking of tighter shirts, UK's players look like offensive linemen this year. I know the players arent THAT buff so that their shirts are that tight.

  • Author
Speaking of tighter shirts, UK's players look like offensive linemen this year. I know the players arent THAT buff so that their shirts are that tight.

 

My wife made that some comment earlier in the season.

Speaking of tighter shirts, UK's players look like offensive linemen this year. I know the players arent THAT buff so that their shirts are that tight.

 

 

Maybe not all of them, but Bledsoe is definitely cut.

Speaking of tighter shirts, UK's players look like offensive linemen this year. I know the players arent THAT buff so that their shirts are that tight.

 

See the difference between me & you, Scribe?

 

I'm commenting about Ashley Judd while you're focused on the players.

 

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :p

Speaking of tighter shirts, UK's players look like offensive linemen this year. I know the players arent THAT buff so that their shirts are that tight.

 

 

Then again you're used to looking at Perry Stevenson, Bobby Perry, Sheray Thomas, Michael Porter. :lol:

See the difference between me & you, Scribe?

 

I'm commenting about Ashley Judd while you're focused on the players.

 

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :p

 

:lol: Oh, I was plenty focused on the sweater puppies making their first visit to Rupp Arena.

 

Then again you're used to looking at Perry Stevenson, Bobby Perry, Sheray Thomas, Michael Porter. :lol:

 

That is true too.

Yes it was. Very similar dunks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.