Kentucky 76 Georgia 68

Hangman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While it was a tough win for UK, I think it was ever tougher to try and watch the game via Star 64 Insight Cable channel 11. I went over to my neighbors home to watch the game after half time and luckily for us ESPN2 picked up the game and they had a great picture.

BTW if your still watching Star 64 their picture is still totally messed up, so it had nothing to do with the game broadcast but Star 64!

Had to be the Comcast feed. I was watching it on Channel 38 here. It was dark, even on ESPN2, compared to the GTech/Duke game.

Happy about the Cats win,didn't see the game,did see some late night highlights of the game,but they only show the good not the bad plays.

My wife and I were out of town,it was only when we stop at a restautant on the way back home,that I ask the waitness who waited on us,on the game and she said that UK won,it was then I cook could enjoy my meal.lol

I read that Coach Cal said that it was a good one, we're now 9-7.lol

Ok Coach if you say so,but it looks like 16-0 to me.lol

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First congrats UK on pulling out the win!

The head band has come off. Maybe he'll lose the punk label now. :lol:

Don't think so! :lol::lol::lol:

Okay, I could probably see that if I wasn't a Cats fan.

You could probably see alot if you weren't a Cats fan!! :D:D:D

By the way you stated in the other thread I am a jealous UofL fan. Thanks for trying but you are way off base on that. :thumb: While I am a UofL fan. I don't get jealous. I wish well for UK. I love sports and certain teams but I don't live vicariously through any program (as some of you do). As LRCW said I am having some fun with ya'll. Like taking candy from a baby! :lol::lol::lol:

Liggins was huge in this game. Cousins has got to stay out of foul trouble early in games. Dodson and Miller have got to knock down some shots for UK to keep winning. I also thought the crowd was dead most of the game. When UK is a little down, or under the weather as Coach Cal put it. The crowd has got to be vocal and get out of their seats. The picture was terrible on Frankfort Plant Board Cable too. SEC Network feed and the announcers were awful. Oh well, a win is a win. Let's hope that stomach virus doesn't get worse or spread.:thumb:

Liggins was huge in this game. Cousins has got to stay out of foul trouble early in games. Dodson and Miller have got to knock down some shots for UK to keep winning. I also thought the crowd was dead most of the game. When UK is a little down, or under the weather as Coach Cal put it. The crowd has got to be vocal and get out of their seats. The picture was terrible on Frankfort Plant Board Cable too. SEC Network feed and the announcers were awful. Oh well, a win is a win. Let's hope that stomach virus doesn't get worse or spread.:thumb:

I think that bothers Wall. He said something about the crowd needing to get more into the games in an interview after one of their games. I think he is a player that feeds off the energy and noise from the crowd. He didn't played with as much energy yeserday as he normally does imo. However, Cal did say he wasn't feeling well, so that could have been the reason.