Kentucky 76 Georgia 68

Hangman

It was ugly, but i'll take it. Kentucky played flat in the first half and let Georgia hang around with them... The longer you let a team stay in it, the more they think they can win.

I dreamed this was going to be a loss, so glad I'm not a prophet. :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough, ugly win for Kentucky. At times they didn't even look like they wanted to be on the court together. A lot of people trying to do it alone instead of with ball movement. Defense stepped up late in the 2nd half and Cousins really helped win this game with his offense.

16-0 and 1-0 in the SEC.

Tough, ugly win for Kentucky. At times they didn't even look like they wanted to be on the court together. A lot of people trying to do it alone instead of with ball movement. Defense stepped up late in the 2nd half and Cousins really helped win this game with his offense.

16-0 and 1-0 in the SEC.

It appeared that way to me as well. I wonder if the Xmas break is over and if there isn't some dissension in Utopia right now.

It appeared that way to me as well. I wonder if the Xmas break is over and if there isn't some dissension in Utopia right now.

It was an ugly win. The Cats are going to face mostly zones like the saw from UofL and Georgia the rest of the way out, and they are going to have to hit some 3 point shots to open it up inside. I just don't see any dissension though. This team seems to be very unselfish, and seems to get along great.

It was an ugly win. The Cats are going to face mostly zones like the saw from UofL and Georgia the rest of the way out, and they are going to have to hit some 3 point shots to open it up inside. I just don't see any dissension though. This team seems to be very unselfish, and seems to get along great.

It may have been disinterest rather than dissension. It just seemed the demeanor, particularly of Wall seemed very different. Hope you are right. :thumb:

While it was a tough win for UK, I think it was ever tougher to try and watch the game via Star 64 Insight Cable channel 11. I went over to my neighbors home to watch the game after half time and luckily for us ESPN2 picked up the game and they had a great picture.

BTW if your still watching Star 64 their picture is still totally messed up, so it had nothing to do with the game broadcast but Star 64!

While it was a tough win for UK, I think it was ever tougher to try and watch the game via Star 64 Insight Cable channel 11. I went over to my neighbors home to watch the game after half time and luckily for us ESPN2 picked up the game and they had a great picture.

BTW if your still watching Star 64 their picture is still totally messed up, so it had nothing to do with the game broadcast but Star 64!

My broadcast picture was bad as well. I am on Armstrong Cable.

It may have been disinterest rather than dissension. It just seemed the demeanor, particularly of Wall seemed very different. Hope you are right. :thumb:

I think it may have been a case of being a little too over confident. I agree with you about Wall, and I think Coach Cal saw the same thing, and that's why he didn't start the 2nd half.