Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 Georgia 68

Featured Replies

It was ugly, but i'll take it. Kentucky played flat in the first half and let Georgia hang around with them... The longer you let a team stay in it, the more they think they can win.

 

I dreamed this was going to be a loss, so glad I'm not a prophet. :lol:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough, ugly win for Kentucky. At times they didn't even look like they wanted to be on the court together. A lot of people trying to do it alone instead of with ball movement. Defense stepped up late in the 2nd half and Cousins really helped win this game with his offense.

 

16-0 and 1-0 in the SEC.

Tough, ugly win for Kentucky. At times they didn't even look like they wanted to be on the court together. A lot of people trying to do it alone instead of with ball movement. Defense stepped up late in the 2nd half and Cousins really helped win this game with his offense.

 

16-0 and 1-0 in the SEC.

 

It appeared that way to me as well. I wonder if the Xmas break is over and if there isn't some dissension in Utopia right now.

It appeared that way to me as well. I wonder if the Xmas break is over and if there isn't some dissension in Utopia right now.

 

 

It was an ugly win. The Cats are going to face mostly zones like the saw from UofL and Georgia the rest of the way out, and they are going to have to hit some 3 point shots to open it up inside. I just don't see any dissension though. This team seems to be very unselfish, and seems to get along great.

It was an ugly win. The Cats are going to face mostly zones like the saw from UofL and Georgia the rest of the way out, and they are going to have to hit some 3 point shots to open it up inside. I just don't see any dissension though. This team seems to be very unselfish, and seems to get along great.

 

It may have been disinterest rather than dissension. It just seemed the demeanor, particularly of Wall seemed very different. Hope you are right. :thumb:

Cousins played great. He seems to get visibly more mature each game.

While it was a tough win for UK, I think it was ever tougher to try and watch the game via Star 64 Insight Cable channel 11. I went over to my neighbors home to watch the game after half time and luckily for us ESPN2 picked up the game and they had a great picture.

 

BTW if your still watching Star 64 their picture is still totally messed up, so it had nothing to do with the game broadcast but Star 64!

Cousins played great. He seems to get visibly more mature each game.

 

 

 

The head band has come off. Maybe he'll lose the punk label now. :lol:

While it was a tough win for UK, I think it was ever tougher to try and watch the game via Star 64 Insight Cable channel 11. I went over to my neighbors home to watch the game after half time and luckily for us ESPN2 picked up the game and they had a great picture.

 

BTW if your still watching Star 64 their picture is still totally messed up, so it had nothing to do with the game broadcast but Star 64!

 

 

My broadcast picture was bad as well. I am on Armstrong Cable.

It may have been disinterest rather than dissension. It just seemed the demeanor, particularly of Wall seemed very different. Hope you are right. :thumb:

 

 

I think it may have been a case of being a little too over confident. I agree with you about Wall, and I think Coach Cal saw the same thing, and that's why he didn't start the 2nd half.

UK had better find the 3 point stroke or it's going to get tougher every game from here on out. They'll see zone from everyone, and a slow tempo.

The broadcast was bad for everyone. The color was bad and made it look very dark it was due to the SEC network broadcast.

My broadcast picture was bad as well. I am on Armstrong Cable.

I have Dish Network with a feed to Channel 27 and it was awful on mine as well.

  • Author

My broadcast was bad on the ESPN Full Court channel the game was on, but it was fine on WYMT with the same SEC Network feed... So not sure there.

  • Author

Wall didn't really seem himself... He just looked disinterested. I hope it's not habitual.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.