Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 Georgia 68

Featured Replies

Wall can go one on four against Hartford and Miami and make things happen. Can't do that every time in the SEC.

 

Cousins can bull through a double team against Sam Houston and Cleveland State and score. Can't do that every time in the SEC.

 

I think today was the inconsistent 3-point shooting Jerry Tipton alluded to earlier this week in the "anti-UK" story.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just going by the poll that you (I believe) had started that only had two options.. Redshirt or transfer.

 

 

Yeah, I should have had better options.

The front page of Yahoo college basketball had "comeback cat's". They lead just about the entire game except for right before half. :ohbrother:

Who was the "big name" guest of Coach Cal today...surely it wasnt that D list, has been, KY job killing, somebody please look at me, Ashley Judd?

Who was the "big name" guest of Coach Cal today...surely it wasnt that D list, has been, KY job killing, somebody please look at me, Ashley Judd?

 

Mike Tomlin

It was crazy around Rupp today, I am still not too happy about having to pay $12 to park to go to the gun and knife show at Heritage Hall

Who was the "big name" guest of Coach Cal today...surely it wasnt that D list, has been, KY job killing, somebody please look at me, Ashley Judd?

 

:rolleyes:

Wall can go one on four against Hartford and Miami and make things happen. Can't do that every time in the SEC.

 

Cousins can bull through a double team against Sam Houston and Cleveland State and score. Can't do that every time in the SEC.

 

I think today was the inconsistent 3-point shooting Jerry Tipton alluded to earlier this week in the "anti-UK" story.

 

Off of one game? I thought Wall and Cousins both had their moments where they were on their game.

No. They did it at times against UNC and UCONN but I saw more of it today than those games.

No. They did it at times against UNC and UCONN but I saw more of it today than those games.

 

Okay, I could probably see that if I wasn't a Cats fan.

I root for UK. I just don't wear the blue-colored glasses and think everything they do is great. Heaven forbid someone think UK can do no wrong.

I root for UK. I just don't wear the blue-colored glasses and think everything they do is great. Heaven forbid someone think UK can do no wrong.

 

:laugh:

Mike Tomlin

 

Nothing better to do than watch college basketball this time of year. :laugh:

A couple posts have eluded as to why this game was so tough, the SEC. This is how its going to be the rest of the way. Tough hard fought games, many without the national hype or exposure of the UNC, UConn, and Uof L game and the media frenzy which accompanies each game. Although many of the SEC games will have TV coverage you have to figure in the rigors the SEC schedule which includes travel and 9:30 games against teams its going to be hard to get up for. Combine that with the fact these freshmen have never had to go through that with the fact they are teenagers and life is not always perfect, they are going to get tested physically, emotionally, and mentally. They are still not as good as they are going to be in March and this schedule along with Cals outstanding leadership will make them tougher in all of those categories. Lets not get too tore up if they drop a few games along the way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.