Kentucky 76 Georgia 68

Hangman

Wall didn't really seem himself... He just looked disinterested. I hope it's not habitual.

I blame it on me changing avatars. I put too much pressure on him. :lol:

I'm going to change it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are young. They need to learn how to play through games like these. Be glad they got the win. After a week off from your rival, I expected them to be a little flat.

I expected a bit of a flat performance as well, but did you watch it? Wall's demeanor was just completely nonchalant. Definitely looked like his mind was anywhere but basketball.

A win is a win and that is what matters. One mark of a good basketball team is when they can play bad and still win. Those are two overused descriptions on games like this buythat is exactly what happened in Lexington today. I was impressed by UGA's coach, they are a very well coached team. Wall was feeling bad (per: coach Cal in his post game comments) and he still gets 17pts, 5 ast.. Cousins continues to impress, as others had stated, especially in his maturity tonight. Patterson was his steady self and really came up with some big plays in the 2nd half.

16-0, Billy D and Florida in Alligator Alley coming up on Tuesday night.......it is the SEC season, survive and advance.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!