Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 Georgia 68

Featured Replies

Wall didn't really seem himself... He just looked disinterested. I hope it's not habitual.

 

 

I blame it on me changing avatars. I put too much pressure on him. :lol:

 

 

I'm going to change it.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very pleased with the play of Liggins today.

 

 

Liggins played very well. He is getting more and more minutes.

They are young. They need to learn how to play through games like these. Be glad they got the win. After a week off from your rival, I expected them to be a little flat.

Wall didn't really seem himself... He just looked disinterested. I hope it's not habitual.

 

I noticed that as well.

  • Author
Liggins played very well. He is getting more and more minutes.

 

I told you I thought he had a place on the team this year. :p

I told you I thought he had a place on the team this year. :p

 

 

 

I've said all along Liggins could help this team.

  • Author
They are young. They need to learn how to play through games like these. Be glad they got the win. After a week off from your rival, I expected them to be a little flat.

 

I expected a bit of a flat performance as well, but did you watch it? Wall's demeanor was just completely nonchalant. Definitely looked like his mind was anywhere but basketball.

  • Author
I've said all along Liggins could help this team.

 

I was just going by the poll that you (I believe) had started that only had two options.. Redshirt or transfer.

A win is a win and that is what matters. One mark of a good basketball team is when they can play bad and still win. Those are two overused descriptions on games like this buythat is exactly what happened in Lexington today. I was impressed by UGA's coach, they are a very well coached team. Wall was feeling bad (per: coach Cal in his post game comments) and he still gets 17pts, 5 ast.. Cousins continues to impress, as others had stated, especially in his maturity tonight. Patterson was his steady self and really came up with some big plays in the 2nd half.

16-0, Billy D and Florida in Alligator Alley coming up on Tuesday night.......it is the SEC season, survive and advance.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

The head band has come off. Maybe he'll lose the punk label now. :lol:

 

Time Warner cable was blurry as well.

Ashley looked great even with the terrible picture quality!!!!!!

In his post game show, Cal mentioned that a couple of guys were a bit under the weather today and Wall was one of the names he mentioned.

In his post game show, Cal mentioned that a couple of guys were a bit under the weather today and Wall was one of the names he mentioned.

Is his radio show online at all?

In his post game show, Cal mentioned that a couple of guys were a bit under the weather today and Wall was one of the names he mentioned.

 

It was the bad mojo from the SI cover, "I TELL YA!" :deadhorse:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.