Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 71 Louisville 62

Featured Replies

Another W for coach Cal's boys but I think he needs to suspend Cousins a game. He seems like the kinda kid who has to learn the hard way then again he's young. Let him sit and think for 40 mins. At some point he is gonna have a major meltdown.

 

Not a chance in the world that happens.

  • Replies 284
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cousins was dominate. He had to have at least 15 rebounds.

 

Cats are going to have to shoot better from the perimeter against zones. UL is not the last high profile team that will use that against them.

A very ugly game, but I'm verry happy with the win. Give Pitino and the Cardinals credit, they battled all the way, and kept the game within reach until the end.

 

Right on:thumb:

Not a chance in the world that happens.

 

Well it should happen.

Ugly game but I'll take it. With the win UK moves to 2-0 and a first place tie in the Big East with WVU and Pitt......:D

Cousins was dominate. He had to have at least 15 rebounds.

 

Cats are going to have to shoot better from the perimeter against zones. UL is not the last high profile team that will use that against them.

 

Cards play the match-up zone better than most. Cats have exploited every other zone they've seen.

Cousins was dominate. He had to have at least 15 rebounds.

 

Cats are going to have to shoot better from the perimeter against zones. UL is not the last high profile team that will use that against them.

 

Cousins had 18 and 18

Well it should happen.

 

 

Why? Did Coach K suspend Laettner for one game after stomping on Timberlake?

Why? Did Coach K suspend Laettner for one game after stomping on Timberlake?

 

Good point...

Louisville is REALLY missing that one guy that can step up and take over a game this year.

 

I think that guy is Sosa, I think the problem is the other 4 on the floor don't realize it.

I think that guy is Sosa, I think the problem is the other 4 on the floor don't realize it.

 

 

Way too inconsistent IMO.

I think that guy is Sosa, I think the problem is the other 4 on the floor don't realize it.

 

I will give it to Edgar, he's playing far and above where I thought he'd be this year... And I agree about the other four. Also, Jerry HAS to start pulling his weight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.