Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The school you graduated from...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one I taught at..no...the one I graduated from no longer exists. :D

Well, considering there's a THREAD about it... yeah, and I'm embarrassed.

Neither my alma mater nor my kids school are sponsors. In fact, I think Lloyd is the only sponsor from NKY.

No, they are not. For obvious reasons

is it a sponsor or not?

 

Mine is and I am very upset about it. :mad:

I'm with you. I've made my displeasure well known to this point...

Mine is one of the ones getting dumped on.

Mine is a sponsor, and I really wish they werent. I could kind of suspect that it would be the case with Dudley and the rest down in Bell Co., especially with what we often face in state semi's for football, but I wish they weren't. I think the private schools make our publics strive to be better. If they are out, there might be some complacency. I'm probably one of the few people from Bell Co. that doesnt back Dudley through thick and thin....

My public independent school is not. My son's private Catholic is obviously not.

My school is one of the key ones ecspecially in basketball (boys and girls) that have brought this issue so far.

My school isn't. I don't think there are many eastern Kentucky schools that are involved with the sponsorship?

The school I am employed by is not and I believe my alma mater is not also.

 

It seems to be a football problem and neither of them are football powers.

I've not heard mine mentioned, and I'm glad!! Mine happens to be one of those NKY 4-A schools that was down for years, but decided to "work harder" both on the field and in the community; and has turned their programs around into legitimate contenders in multiple sports!!

Unfortunately the school I graduated from is one of the co-sponsors from Jefferson County.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.