Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liggins

Featured Replies

Did anyone find it interesting he was inserted into a game right before semester break: as if to prevent him from maybe moving on during the break?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What'd you want him to do, refuse to go in:D

Edited by D IT UP

  • Author

Maybe he should have considered that, would have given him a few more options over the break!

Maybe he should have considered that, would have given him a few more options over the break!

 

Did he deserve that option? Just saying. :idunno:

No one really knows what's going on here, but Liggins seems like he knows what he's done and has accepted the consequences. Cal sang his praises all summer long. I think Liggins recognizes that Coach Cal is the key to his success.

Liggins was serving a one semester suspension for grades, and since this is finals week I am guessing Liggins suspension has ended. He didn't make the NYC trip which leads me to believe he either had class work or finals to take. There's a chance he may have got his grades a little early in order to tell if he would be able to play or not. We all knew coming out of high school DeAndre wasn't any type of scholar or anything, but after the Gillespie experiment Liggins basically had his bags packed and was looking to be on the first trip out of town, so I'd say he probably didn't put much effort into any of his spring semester classes, leading to the situation he is in now.

Liggins was serving a one semester suspension for grades, and since this is finals week I am guessing Liggins suspension has ended. He didn't make the NYC trip which leads me to believe he either had class work or finals to take. There's a chance he may have got his grades a little early in order to tell if he would be able to play or not. We all knew coming out of high school DeAndre wasn't any type of scholar or anything, but after the Gillespie experiment Liggins basically had his bags packed and was looking to be on the first trip out of town, so I'd say he probably didn't put much effort into any of his spring semester classes, leading to the situation he is in now.

That is simply false information.

That is simply false information.

 

Then what is your insight on the situation?

That is simply false information.

 

I'm not saying he's accurate in his post but, if you are going to call someone out you need to have facts to back it up!

I'm not saying he's accurate in his post but, if you are going to call someone out you need to have facts to back it up!

 

I can certainly agree with that. I'm not sure what I believe currently is the real situation with Liggins but to say it isn't because of Academics is absurd unless the person knows for a fact what is the real situation. Basically the only things that I can see right now are these:

 

1) Grades

2) He is hard-headed and not doing what he is supposed to do

 

Just my 2 cents.

I think it's just Cal breaking him down to the bone, and rebuilding him. Obviously, if it was something where Liggins thought he was being singled out or mistreated, I think he would have packed his bags long ago. There was probably an incident in one of the early practices, and Cal is just showing him who runs the show. Hopefully, we will all see a "new" Liggins emerge as a result.

Unless we know for a fact why he has not been playing, it is just assuming or guessing. Whatever the reason(s), if he is starting to get some PT, then maybe he is working his way out of the doghouse and can emerge the utilize his talents. I certainly hope he does. Another contributing Cat can't be a bad thing!!!

That is simply false information.

 

 

It may not be an official suspension but that is the gist of it.

LABS...Whats you take on this?

That is simply false information.
:popcorn: OK we are waiting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.