December 17, 200916 yr It has absolutely nothing to do with academics. If it had to do with academics, he would not have played before finals week. There are other issues in play.
December 17, 200916 yr It has absolutely nothing to do with academics. If it had to do with academics, he would not have played before finals week. There are other issues in play. Well can you give us something?
December 17, 200916 yr Didn't someone say on here a while back that the UK policy on substance abuse was a suspension lasting 1/3 of the regular season? He magically got off the pine 1/3 of the way through the season??????? :idunno:
December 17, 200916 yr Didn't someone say on here a while back that the UK policy on substance abuse was a suspension lasting 1/3 of the regular season? He magically got off the pine 1/3 of the way through the season??????? :idunno: Imagine that. :lol:
December 17, 200916 yr So is he back now... I didnt see him play any this season I must have missed it when they put him in the last game.
December 17, 200916 yr So is he back now... I didnt see him play any this season I must have missed it when they put him in the last game. Yep, you missed all of his 40 seconds. :lol:
December 17, 200916 yr Didn't someone say on here a while back that the UK policy on substance abuse was a suspension lasting 1/3 of the regular season? He magically got off the pine 1/3 of the way through the season??????? :idunno: GT, I just think you might be on to something... :notworthy:
December 17, 200916 yr Didn't someone say on here a while back that the UK policy on substance abuse was a suspension lasting 1/3 of the regular season? He magically got off the pine 1/3 of the way through the season??????? :idunno::thumb: Hammer meet nail. That is the exact same thing my daughter and I said Saturday after he entered the game.
December 17, 200916 yr :popcorn: OK we are waiting. What I don't like is that someone comes on here and out right accuses someone is falsifying the truth and than runs. :ohbrother: If they know something than tell it or stay out of the game.
December 17, 200916 yr Didn't someone say on here a while back that the UK policy on substance abuse was a suspension lasting 1/3 of the regular season? He magically got off the pine 1/3 of the way through the season??????? :idunno: :thumb:
December 17, 200916 yr Didn't someone say on here a while back that the UK policy on substance abuse was a suspension lasting 1/3 of the regular season? He magically got off the pine 1/3 of the way through the season??????? :idunno: That makes perfect sense with Liggins. What was the deal with Dodson a few weeks ago ? I thought it was rumored that he and Liggins were suspended for something similar ?
December 18, 200916 yr That makes perfect sense with Liggins. What was the deal with Dodson a few weeks ago ? I thought it was rumored that he and Liggins were suspended for something similar ?:thumb: That's it in a nut shell.
December 18, 200916 yr What I don't like is that someone comes on here and out right accuses someone is falsifying the truth and than runs. :ohbrother: If they know something than tell it or stay out of the game. Come on down act like you thought it was something other than academics now. It's rather obvious that it wasn't an academics issue, and so he was correct that he was falsifying the truth.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.