December 18, 200916 yr If you are saying that no one on this board really knows the reason, then why are you defending someone's right to claim something that they don't know? Are we all entitled to make false claims, but no one can reject the false claims of another? If LRCW says that DeAndre Liggins is the President of Tulavu, can I say that is not true? Or must I know that the President of Tulavu is Ian Fry before I can disclaim LRCW's false statement? I am not defending no one. I could care less if his story is right or wrong. The debate is not whether he is right or wrong. The debate is that someone said his story was falsifying the truth, but yet they did not come back to prove that he was. I am saying you can not call someone a liar if you cannot prove it.
December 18, 200916 yr And he stated that it was falsifying the truth. He did not say it was his view, either. I guess we will agree to disagree on this one until the truth is provided. Moral of this story is you cannot call a person a liar unless you can prove the truth yourself. Once he proves the truth than he can say for sure that the truth has been falsified. That we will, and I feel confident in saying that you are 100% wrong since you can't prove that I am falsifying the truth. :lol:
December 18, 200916 yr Why can't you understand that it wasn't academics like the poster had stated as a fact in his post? Why can't people use common sense instead of having to have a link for everything or have everything spelled out for them? Do you have any idea what we are talking about. I could care less why he was not playing. This whole debate is over someone calling someone a liar when they cannot prove it themselves what did happen. You have lost what this debate is about. I believe Liggins was suspended for drugs, but I have absolutely no proof. Someone else thinks he was suspended for grades. Someone else thought he was being held out because of BCG's recruiting. Can you absolutely 100% say which is true or is it any one of them?
December 18, 200916 yr Do you have any idea what we are talking about. I could care less why he was not playing. This whole debate is over someone calling someone a liar when they cannot prove it themselves what did happen. You have lost what this debate is about. I believe Liggins was suspended for drugs, but I have absolutely no proof. Someone else thinks he was suspended for grades. Someone else thought he was being held out because of BCG's recruiting. Can you absolutely 100% say which is true or is it any one of them? I know exactly what we are talking about. You're missing the whole point though. Everybody else has just speculated what the reason(s) were. The one poster got on here, and posted as if it were a fact that it was due to academics. I believe common sense, and the fact that he played Saturday prove that to be wrong. Don't state something as a fact when it simply isn't so.
December 18, 200916 yr ^So it's much like leaving a cake and a little hungry boy in a room and instructing the boy not to eat the cake. You leave for awhile and come back in and the cake is half gone. You didn't see the boy eat the cake, but, well, you know where I'm going with this. Are you a lawyer?
December 18, 200916 yr I know exactly what we are talking about. You're missing the whole point though. Everybody else has just speculated what the reason(s) were. The one poster got on here, and posted as if it were a fact that it was due to academics. I believe common sense, and the fact that he played Saturday prove that to be wrong. Don't state something as a fact when it simply isn't so. You missed my point all together and you keep saying it is common sense. Yes common sense may tell you that it is not grades. It has nothing to do with what the poster said about grades it has to do with someone calling him a liar and not backing it up for why they called him a liar. If I call someone a liar, I had very well better know what the truth is and be able to furnish it. GO BIG BLUE
December 18, 200916 yr ^So it's much like leaving a cake and a little hungry boy in a room and instructing the boy not to eat the cake. You leave for awhile and come back in and the cake is half gone. You didn't see the boy eat the cake, but, well, you know where I'm going with this. So are you saying there was something besides flour is Liggins cake.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.