Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Final: Boyle County 42 Lone Oak 39 2OT

Featured Replies

#6 Baby!! Way to go Rebels. Never gave up and it paid off. Lone Oak played hard and came up a little short. Hold your heads up high and keep doing what your doing and you should be a household name for finals in the future.

Congrats to Coach french on his 1st Championship. One heck of a coach!! Fireworks are going off in title town tonight..:dancingpa

  • Replies 158
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations to Boyle! They have a great program and they are a class act.

 

The one thing I want to say for my boys at LO is that the championship game was played TODAY! Not last week between Bell and Boyle like some who post here and elsewhere would have you believe, but TODAY! Proud of you Purple Flash. Congrats Rebels!

 

I think Lone Oak showed just what they were made of today. It's a shame that they had to lose after the way they played today and it took an incredible comeback by Boyle for that to happen. The Flash should hold their heads up high with the incredible way they played the game. :thumb:

Did Boyle County lose out by not getting Guy Morris?

 

I don't think so. French is one of the best in the state.

Did Boyle County lose out by not getting Guy Morris?

 

I don't think so. French is one of the best in the state.

 

Right On! Conj: Coach :dancingpa

What call would that be? The official play clock is kept on the field in HS, not on the playclock, which most schools don't have anyway. The play clock on the field is just an indicator, not the final say.

 

Why have it on if it will be kept by the ref? Turn them off b/c things like this do happen.

Did Boyle County lose out by not getting Guy Morris?

 

I don't think so. French is one of the best in the state.

 

I think so. Guy will give you more years.

French is a great coach and I'm really happy to see them win this one.

I think so. Guy will give you more years.

French is a great coach and I'm really happy to see them win this one.

 

We would rather have "Quality Years, not Quantity"

:thumb:

Congratulations to Boyle! They have a great program and they are a class act.

 

The one thing I want to say for my boys at LO is that the championship game was played TODAY! Not last week between Bell and Boyle like some who post here and elsewhere would have you believe, but TODAY! Proud of you Purple Flash. Congrats Rebels!

Congrats to Boyle. Heartbreaking loss for Lone Oak. It seemed to me just listening to the game that Lone Oak was trying to keep from losing instead of doing what they have done all year IMO.

Lone Oak you have an outstanding football team. Continue to hold your head high as you are a very classy program.

Congratulations to both teams. I would say Boyle, Bell, and Lone Oak were the 3 best teams in 4A hands down. I'm surprised Boyle Co. had such a tough game, although Bell did complete several passes against Boyle and it seems Boyle is better against the run than the pass.

 

Its an amazing accomplishment with Boyle Co. having a knock down dragout one week and then facing a high-powered offense like Lone Oak the next.

Congratulations to both teams. I would say Boyle, Bell, and Lone Oak were the 3 best teams in 4A hands down. I'm surprised Boyle Co. had such a tough game, although Bell did complete several passes against Boyle and it seems Boyle is better against the run than the pass.

 

Its an amazing accomplishment with Boyle Co. having a knock down dragout one week and then facing a high-powered offense like Lone Oak the next.

 

I am going to say that Boyle had a hard time getting ready for LO this week because they celebrated last week like they had won the state title IMO.

See what happens when you take your foot off the gas.

 

Surely they didn't take the foot off of the gas pedal when they were just 15 point ahead at half time. That statement is ludicrous. I think it's disrespectable to Boyle County to say that. Oh well, who got the W.

 

Great job Rebels on yout 6th chanpionship.:ylsuper: :dancingpa:dancingpa

This game will be talked about awhile and especially the no-call on the delay of game (that should have been called) as Boyle County attempted a 38-yard FG to tie the game up towards the end of the 4th quarter.

 

All of the holding that Lone oak did should have been called too.:idunno:

Congratulations to the Rebels for a well earned win.

 

When we arrived at the stadium for our 2A game, some Boyle County fans were leaving the parking garage saying that Boyle County got beat......they shoulda stayed.

 

Later.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.