Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Final: Boyle County 42 Lone Oak 39 2OT

Featured Replies

Does anyone know the attendance for the game? I haven't seen it anywhere

 

6,837

  • Replies 158
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:dancingpaThanks Coach French and all the Coaches for two great years of football!!! A thank you to all the 2008 Seniors that got our Swagger back!!! A thank you to the 2009 4A State Champs you did FINISH THE FIGHT!!!:dancingpa

Now THAT is definitely a French kiss.

 

The kiss that was seen around the state. No where in football will you find a classery family then the Frenches.:thumb:

I don't think I'm going to far out on a limb here! This was the best game of the championship weekend by far!:thumb:

Just got back from BG and all i have to say is congrats to Boyle.....As much as it pains me about the refs non calls fact is the game should have never have gotten that close.....I hope now Lone Oak will get some much needed respect....Hold your head up boys the cupboard is far from bare and next year finish what you started this year.....again con grats to Boyle for a well timed "perfect storm"....

 

Great Post FD...Lone Oak had the biggest O-line I have ever seen in High school...I have nothing but respect for Lone Oak...:thumb:

I don't think I'm going to far out on a limb here! This was the best game of the championship weekend by far!:thumb:

 

I agree 100%...The best game in the State Finals...

Seemed like much more than that...

 

To me, therein lies the biggest advantage to having it in BG.

To me, therein lies the biggest advantage to having it in BG.

 

Why...If you do not mind...Please Explain...BTW I love it in B.G Also...:thumb:

Great Post FD...Lone Oak had the biggest O-line I have ever seen in High school...I have nothing but respect for Lone Oak...:thumb:

 

Thanks for the compliment! I also have to give kudos to our o-line at Lone Oak. Those guys have just been phenomonal all year. The o-line rarely gets much attention (except when they goof up), but those guys have been solid all year and a huge factor getting our team to the state finals.

Why...If you do not mind...Please Explain...BTW I love it in B.G Also...:thumb:

 

I think the smaller venue made for a better atmosphere. Papa John's Stadium is a bigger, sound swallowing stadium that L.T. Smith Stadium. It also looked like their was a lot more people there. Of course, the atmosphere is helped by a nail biting Finals game.

Just got back from BG and all i have to say is congrats to Boyle.....As much as it pains me about the refs non calls fact is the game should have never have gotten that close.....I hope now Lone Oak will get some much needed respect....Hold your head up boys the cupboard is far from bare and next year finish what you started this year.....again con grats to Boyle for a well timed "perfect storm"....

 

I completely and totally underestimated you guys and how great of a team you are. For that, I apologize. Good luck next year, I hope we meet again one day.

Thanks for the compliment! I also have to give kudos to our o-line at Lone Oak. Those guys have just been phenomonal all year. The o-line rarely gets much attention (except when they goof up), but those guys have been solid all year and a huge factor getting our team to the state finals.

 

Your O-Line was spectacular all game long. Very impressive performance.:thumb:

Great Post FD...Lone Oak had the biggest O-line I have ever seen in High school...I have nothing but respect for Lone Oak...:thumb:

 

The nice thing is that almost all of that line is back.:jump:

The nice thing is that almost all of that line is back.:jump:

 

Is Looper or Starks coming back?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.