Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 102 Sam Houston State 92

Featured Replies

Well Cousins made me eat my words again. I'm glad. He was the best player on the floor tonight IMO.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well Cousins made me eat my words again. I'm glad. He was the best player on the floor tonight IMO.

 

I see him in the NBA sooner rather then later...

Foot was on the line.

 

Replay looked like it was on the bumper??

Orton did. #3 did not.

 

Dodson hurt or discipline of some kind?

Replay looked like it was on the bumper??

 

Call overturned. Foot was on the bumper not the line...

Dodson hurt or discipline of some kind?

 

Folks were saying Cal's doghouse with Liggins. Or is that dog pound since two players occupy it now.

Well Cousins made me eat my words again. I'm glad. He was the best player on the floor tonight IMO.

 

27 and 18 stats. Wow!:notworthy:

Cousins looked fantastic tonight. I said Orton should be starting after last game but this game changed my mind. When Patterson was being guarded by SHS's big man, it left a big mismatch for Cousins all night and he took advantage of it. Needs to work on his free throw shooting though.

Folks were saying Cal's doghouse with Liggins. Or is that dog pound since two players occupy it now.

 

How many cages in that "kennel"??

I did call 30 and 15 for Cousins....:idunno: :lol:

:ohbrother:

How many cages in that "kennel"??

 

I was told 8. Which would leave 5 players to take the court and since the bench laid a goose-egg tonight, seems to fit.

I did call 30 and 15 for Cousins....:idunno: :lol:

 

Well you were way off buddy. Didn't get either number right!

Darius and Cousins both played very well tonight.

 

Wall and Bledsoe with 6 turnovers each.

Wall with a quiet 24 points, Orton with 4 blocks, and Hood 1 reb on his debut.

Darius and Cousins both played very well tonight.

 

Wall and Bledsoe with 6 turnovers each.

Wall also with 21 pts and 6 ast.

 

Bledsoe with 19 pts and 6 ast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.