Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 102 Sam Houston State 92

Featured Replies

Still can't guard the three, but I'm happy with the win.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Safe to say that you think Sam Houston will knock do 15 threes?

 

With that, Cats by 26

 

 

 

No, I think they'll hit a few more than 15. :sssh:

I don't mind how many 3's they give....as long as they score more than the other team.

I'm curious to see where Miami and Sam Houston fit into the Top 25 next week

I'm curious to see where Miami and Sam Houston fit into the Top 25 next week

 

:lol::lol:

Better start guarding the 3 better, Rider is coming in attempting over 22 3's a game.

High school kids simply do not come into college prepared to play defense. Put 3 or 4 of them out there at once and its a problem.

 

Hats off to the Allman kid. That was impressive.

Allman just hit another 3 from the locker room...

  • Author
Better start guarding the 3 better, Rider is coming in attempting over 22 3's a game.

 

 

I'm sure they'll attempt 22 by halftime. :lol:

Remember what I said after Miami about tearing down Rupp because the opposing team always has a player go psycho on the Cats.

Remember what I said after Miami about tearing down Rupp because the opposing team always has a player go psycho on the Cats.

Clearly the fault of the arena... :lol:

There hasn't been an Allmond with that many hits since Gregg was married to Cher

Clearly the fault of the arena... :lol:

 

I'm serious.

 

This is just this year.

 

This is Gillispie's two years and the four years prior.

 

That arena is a curse... (kind of kidding)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.