November 20, 200916 yr Good thing we were hitting 3's last night, or this one would have been really interesting. It would have been a loss if we had not hit 3's.
November 20, 200916 yr Allman just hit a 3 from Texas... With Duane's ghost playing a sweet guitar riff while he was pulling up.
November 23, 200916 yr Allman just hit another 3 from the locker room... :lol: He got too many open looks for sure, but he was on fire. He made a few tough shots as well...that double clutch from deep was awesome. That's the problem with the lackadaisical defense. When you let good shooters get some open looks and get hot, then they start making the contested shots because they're in such a rhythm. But, Allman was amazing in that game. What is the record for 3's made in Rupp Arena? For some reason, I'm thinking Derek Miller hit 14. Can anyone verify that?
November 23, 200916 yr I don't think anyone is discouraged about the Cats. They'd have to be the most pessimistic fan in the wide world of sports. UK is loaded with talent.
November 23, 200916 yr :lol: He got too many open looks for sure, but he was on fire. He made a few tough shots as well...that double clutch from deep was awesome. That's the problem with the lackadaisical defense. When you let good shooters get some open looks and get hot, then they start making the contested shots because they're in such a rhythm. But, Allman was amazing in that game. What is the record for 3's made in Rupp Arena? For some reason, I'm thinking Derek Miller hit 14. Can anyone verify that? I may be wrong but I think they said Tony Delk had 10 and Allman set a new record with 11.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.