Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Race to 2000 Wins

Featured Replies

Who got to a 1000 first?

  • Replies 102
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who got to a 1000 first?

 

Kentucky in 1969.

UNC only plays 4 games over the next 3 weeks, UK plays 6 they get a full week off for what I'm thinking is UK's finals week. I wonder if this is conicidence or not that UK plays 6 while UNC will only play 4.:sssh:

 

It is a coincidence. UNC has had a brutal schedule early on.

 

No way that the schedule is not based upon the other school's...

  • Author

It's looking like UK will hit the mark on 12/21 vs. Drexel at Rupp. Wonder how they will recognize this milestone?

If I remember right, he had a thread in the General Discussion forum saying he was initiating into Alpha Tau Omega.

 

 

I think UK pulled away now.

 

HaHa well were now Fraternity Brothers!

Kentucky in 1969.

 

I could be wrong but I think the race then was between UK and Kansas, not UNC. :thumb:

It's looking like UK will hit the mark on 12/21 vs. Drexel at Rupp. Wonder how they will recognize this milestone?

 

I have tickets to Long Beach State on the 23rd. Could be a big night if UK was to slip with UCONN or at Indiana.

  • Author

Update:

 

UK: 1997

UNC: 1991

 

Next UK game Saturday at Indiana.

Next UNC game Saturday vs. Presbyterian.

Update:

 

UK: 1997

UNC: 1991

 

Next UK game Saturday at Indiana.

Next UNC game Saturday vs. Presbyterian.

 

If UNC gets to the 2000 mark at this point before UK, Coach Cals job could be in jeopardy! :D

Something that would be cool, and also conceivable, is if both UK and UNC hit the mark on the same day.
Not for UK fans!!:madman:
I have tickets to Long Beach State on the 23rd. Could be a big night if UK was to slip with UCONN or at Indiana.

 

I will be attending this game as well, but it looks like they will have already secured it by then. At least I kinda hope they don't. I don't want to see them lose to Indiana just so I can enjoy this milestone lol.

I just secured my tickets to Drexel on ticketmaster. Please go undefeated. :) I also have Austin Peay tickets for #1999.

I just secured my tickets to Drexel on ticketmaster. Please go undefeated. :) I also have Austin Peay tickets for #1999.

 

I am with you I have tickets for the Drexel game. :dancingpa

I just secured my tickets to Drexel on ticketmaster. Please go undefeated. :) I also have Austin Peay tickets for #1999.

 

Did you get me one? :D

I am with you I have tickets for the Drexel game. :dancingpa

 

CD23 will be at the Drexel game. I gave my Long Beach tickets to my boss for Christmas so we better not lose to Indiana tomorrow!!!!:jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.