Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Race to 2000 Wins

Featured Replies

ESPNU said something about the race to 2000.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Update:

 

UK: 1994

UNC: 1989

 

Next UK game Monday vs. UNC-Asheville.

Next UNC game Sunday vs. Nevada.

Lets hope win number 2000 is vs. Drexel at home...It'd be a great birthday present to me and because Im going!:ylsuper:

  • Author

Update:

 

UK: 1994

UNC: 1990

 

Next UK game Monday vs. UNC-Asheville.

Next UNC game Tuesday vs. Michigan St.

  • Author

Update:

 

UK: 1995

UNC: 1990

 

Next UK game Saturday vs. UNC.

Next UNC game Tuesday vs. Michigan St.

I talked to a die hard UNC fan in my fraternity, and he says that the 2000 wins is not as important to them. I do not believe it, because if they were ahead, he would be talking all kinds of trash.

I talked to a die hard UNC fan in my fraternity, and he says that the 2000 wins is not as important to them. I do not believe it, because if they were ahead, he would be talking all kinds of trash.

 

Exactly, because its the same reason we are talking about it so much, because we are ahead. Tell him not to hate the team, hate the game. You also might want to wait till Saturday night and we win to say anything.

Exactly, because its the same reason we are talking about it so much, because we are ahead. Tell him not to hate the team, hate the game. You also might want to wait till Saturday night and we win to say anything.

 

My facebook status was something about UK playing a good game against Ashville and he freaked out and was saying UK fans will brag about anything. He did say he loves John Wall, but he wants to argue who has a better history as well. So I argue that too. Just saying, I initiate Saturday after the game, so either he will be happy or I will.:D

  • Author

Update:

 

UK: 1995

UNC: 1991

 

Next UK game Saturday vs. UNC.

Next UNC game Saturday vs. UK.

My facebook status was something about UK playing a good game against Ashville and he freaked out and was saying UK fans will brag about anything. He did say he loves John Wall, but he wants to argue who has a better history as well. So I argue that too. Just saying, I initiate Saturday after the game, so either he will be happy or I will.:D

 

What Fraternity are you intiating? I intiate Saturday after the game too! And I'll rub it in my fellow brothers who are diehard UNC fans!

  • Author

Update:

 

UK: 1996

UNC: 1991

 

Next UK game Wednesday vs. UCONN (Madison Square Garden).

Next UNC game Saturday vs. Presbyterian.

UNC only plays 4 games over the next 3 weeks, UK plays 6 they get a full week off for what I'm thinking is UK's finals week. I wonder if this is conicidence or not that UK plays 6 while UNC will only play 4.:sssh:

What Fraternity are you intiating? I intiate Saturday after the game too! And I'll rub it in my fellow brothers who are diehard UNC fans!

 

If I remember right, he had a thread in the General Discussion forum saying he was initiating into Alpha Tau Omega.

 

 

I think UK pulled away now.

If I remember right, he had a thread in the General Discussion forum saying he was initiating into Alpha Tau Omega.

 

 

I think UK pulled away now.

 

Pretty sure you're right MJ, on both accounts. Don't see the Tarheels catching back up in this race. But they're still in the race to 2,500 and definitely have a shot at 3,000.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.