Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Race to 2000 Wins

Featured Replies

The real question should be, Who has the most banners?

  • Replies 102
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The real question should be, Who has the most banners?

 

Start another thread.

  • Author

Update:

 

UK: 1998

UNC: 1991

 

Next UK game Saturday (12/19) vs. Austin Peay.

Next UNC game Saturday vs. Presbyterian.

I just don't get the hype surrounding the 2,000 win mark. I've been reading forums for the past few years and you always see one of these popping up. Will NCAA hoops cease after UK reaches 2K? Honestly, why is it so big of a deal?

  • Author
I just don't get the hype surrounding the 2,000 win mark. I've been reading forums for the past few years and you always see one of these popping up. Will NCAA hoops cease after UK reaches 2K? Honestly, why is it so big of a deal?

 

Because it's never been done before in the history of the game. Seems like a good enough reason to me............:confused:

  • Author

Update:

 

UK: 1998

UNC: 1992

 

Next UK game Saturday vs. Austin Peay.

Next UNC game Saturday vs. Texas (Cowboy Stadium)

Because it's never been done before in the history of the game. Seems like a good enough reason to me............:confused:

 

I know it's never been done but I just don't see the significance.

I know it's never been done but I just don't see the significance.

 

I think it is more of a pride thing. I just like to say UK is the first team to the 2000 mark. Kinda like if you are the all time leading score at a school, then you can say I am the all time leading scorer, even if someone passes you up down the road you still have that milestone.

  • Author

Update:

 

UK: 1999

UNC: 1992

 

Next UK game Monday vs. Drexel. (ESPNU)

Next UNC game Tuesday vs. Marshall

 

Looks like this race is about to end. Congratulations to the Big Blue Nation on being the first team in the history of the sport to reach 2,000 wins. What a milestone this is. It is just a another great stamp on the history of the game for the University of Kentucky Basketball program. I will be at the Drexel game, and hope they can bring it home. Wish I could be around for 3,000, but will leave that one for my son.

Update:

 

UK: 1999

UNC: 1992

 

Next UK game Monday vs. Drexel. (ESPNU)

Next UNC game Tuesday vs. Marshall

 

Looks like this race is about to end. Congratulations to the Big Blue Nation on being the first team in the history of the sport to reach 2,000 wins. What a milestone this is. It is just a another great stamp on the history of the game for the University of Kentucky Basketball program. I will be at the Drexel game, and hope they can bring it home. Wish I could be around for 3,000, but will leave that one for my son.

 

 

I will be there for Drexel and Lord Willing #2000.

I'm there, tonight. Hoep Drexel doesn't shoot the lights out like everyone else seems to at Rupp this year.

  • Author

UK2K! The Greatest Tradition in College Basketball. Congratulations to the Big Blue Nation! What a milestone. Now onward to 3K.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.