Whitley County 42 Rockcastle County 6

Rob Zombie

It shouldnt have.

It was a tie after 4 games and a 5th game had to be picked. Whitley Co edged HC out by 1 point. If it had been a tie again a 6th win would have been used and HC would have been 2nd. HC had one point from the Lee High game and Whitley was out of wins. If Lynn Camp had not beat Berea last week, it would have been a tie after picking 5 wins.

That is the sad thing about the tie breaking system, Harlan could have been the second seed, lost to the third seed who had beaten them soundly.

Regardless it worked out, and I think Letcher, Whitley, Harlan, and PCC could win and sweep the other district.

With the last three games the Colonels have played it seems like they are finally playing the like the team every one expected early, and that could be problems for everyone.

Any stats on last nights game, did they get close to the 507 yards rushing they got against PCC?

Glad to see the Colonels coming together as a team.

Against Rock they got the ball and marched down the field and scored, although Rock did force them to punt a couple of times, it looked like the "Black Friday Defense" returned and never let the Rockets in the game.

I was impressed with #20 he ran the ball hard and took alot of contact, had the QB hit some of his early passes the game may have been a little different but I think the outcome would have been the same.

Congrats Colonels, don't be satisfied, lets keep it rolling......

Rock did a good job on the fullbacks but they picked it up in other areas and made it tough for Rock to cover the whole field. IF the Colonels continue to use the whole field and run the ball well they could get on a roll in the playoffs.

It was a tie after 4 games and a 5th game had to be picked. Whitley Co edged HC out by 1 point. If it had been a tie again a 6th win would have been used and HC would have been 2nd. HC had one point from the Lee High game and Whitley was out of wins. If Lynn Camp had not beat Berea last week, it would have been a tie after picking 5 wins.

I had Whitley with 20 points, Perry 7, NL 5, LC 4, Rock 4.....and Clay 4 if needed. Harlan 19..Perry 7, NL 5, Clay 4, Leslie or PV 3.:popcorn: