Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whitley County 42 Rockcastle County 6

Featured Replies

Congrats to Whitley. That is a whoopin. :eek:

Rockcastle is now just a average team. The Good times of winning 9-10 games a year are over. Sorry Rock fans.

After an early season lull, it seems like Whitley County is really starting to click on all cylinders. How will the tiebreaker play out?

  • Author
After an early season lull, it seems like Whitley County is really starting to click on all cylinders. How will the tiebreaker play out?

 

Whitley will end up second and host South Laurel next week !!!!!!!!!

Whitley will end up second and host South Laurel next week !!!!!!!!!

 

Wow, big rival in the first round. Should be a good game.:thumb:

Not a great season for Rockcastle. I really hope things turn around.

Wow, big rival in the first round. Should be a good game.:thumb:

 

Probably won't be much of a game. Whitley rolls!

Probably won't be much of a game. Whitley rolls!

 

Seems like the Colonels are playing really well. Never know in the postseason, though!

Seems like the Colonels are playing really well. Never know in the postseason, though!

 

So true!

I am sure South has a chip on their shoulder after Whitley denied them a score (and the record for TD passes) last year in the first round.

 

Whitley looks to be hitting stride at the right time of year. I am shocked by the margin, maybe not the winner but by the margin. Jim Black has done a great job turning around what could have been a nightmare season.

Whitley looks to be hitting stride at the right time of year. I am shocked by the margin, maybe not the winner but by the margin. Jim Black has done a great job turning around what could have been a nightmare season.

 

I was there for the Belfry game several weeks ago and it seemed like everyone was about to throw in the towel. Glad to see all is well at Whitley County. Winning can fix a lot of problems!

I am sure South has a chip on their shoulder after Whitley denied them a score (and the record for TD passes) last year in the first round.

 

Whitley looks to be hitting stride at the right time of year. I am shocked by the margin, maybe not the winner but by the margin. Jim Black has done a great job turning around what could have been a nightmare season.

 

I don't believe the chip will be much help. South has improved from earlier in the year but Whitley is beginning to put the pieces togeather.

Wow, big rival in the first round. Should be a good game.:thumb:

 

I hate to say it, but having seen them both, Whitley should roll in that game.

Whitley will end up second and host South Laurel next week !!!!!!!!!

 

I think they had to go to the second tie-breaker and add a 5th defeated opponent to break the tie.

Edited by Mr.Network

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.