Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire ____________

Featured Replies

  • Author
Come on, you had to laugh at that one. You opened the proverbial can.:walk:

 

 

I am laughing. I'm also willing to be the butt of the joke. :p

 

Go for it, boys...bring it on!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am laughing. I'm also willing to be the butt of the joke. :p

 

Go for it, boys...bring it on!

Well, you got to be one end or the other.

So RM, I may have missed it on all the threads, but I still haven't seen you address Mr. Tipton simply making up his story. I'm quite interested in your opinion.

  • Author
So RM, I may have missed it on all the threads, but I still haven't seen you address Mr. Tipton simply making up his story. I'm quite interested in your opinion.

 

 

I don't really have an opinion. I just think it's crazy how worked up people get, and how outraged people get. The Fire____ (anyone) sites always seem absurd to me. That goes for the Fire Kragthorpe, Fire Brooks, Fire Tubby....any of them. It's absurd.

OK...here's a partial list. I can't keep up, so UK fans add to it as necessary.

 

The following should be fired, as per some UK fans:

 

Pat Forde

Jerry Tipton

Billy Packer

 

 

Please submit your names. I want to make sure I know who I can read and believe if I happen to be bored and looking for UK articles. :D

Your favorite MickeyD's customer rep? :lol:
I don't really have an opinion.

 

 

:laugh::laugh:That is impossible. That's like me saying I don't have an appetite. :lol:

Add Mark Story to my list...I still haven't forgiven him for his 2-3 year trashing of Rich Brooks and repeatedly suggesting that he be fired, or stating it outright...

 

Of course, I also haven't forgiven him for not being Chuck Culpepper...that may be his biggest crime.

The one that gets under my skin as much as Tipton and Forde is John Feinstein. He's another writer who slants his stories in a negative way when it concerns UK basketball.

 

So fire him too!!:D

  • Author
UK fans want everyone fired but our man Steve Kragthorpe.

 

 

Your avatar is cracking me up. :lol:

Chuck has some talent that's why he no longer works for the HL.

I want to see Mark Story fired for trying to get all the coaches at UK and UL fired!!

 

Its obvious right now with Forde that he is good friends with Pitino. He is loyal to him and therefore has a strong dislike for Calipari, particularly him being at UK. He wants to criticize him at every turn.

Its obvious right now with Forde that he is good friends with Pitino. He is loyal to him and therefore has a strong dislike for Calipari, particularly him being at UK. He wants to criticize him at every turn.

 

:cry:

:cry:

 

Thats what Forde was doing when the story broke about his business partner (wrote a book together) and good friend Rick Pitino. :lol:

Thats what Forde was doing when the story broke about his business partner (wrote a book together) and good friend Rick Pitino. :lol:

 

I'd say he knew about it... Nice try though. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.