Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire ____________

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barnhart. Gillespie was the worst hire in UK history.

 

And you thought so from the get go? I think all the other great hires Barnart has made should keep him off the FIRE _______ list.

I don't really have an opinion. I just think it's crazy how worked up people get, and how outraged people get. The Fire____ (anyone) sites always seem absurd to me. That goes for the Fire Kragthorpe, Fire Brooks, Fire Tubby....any of them. It's absurd.
The very first one, fireronzook.com was quite funny...but after the first they are now cliche.
I don't really have an opinion. I just think it's crazy how worked up people get, and how outraged people get. The Fire____ (anyone) sites always seem absurd to me. That goes for the Fire Kragthorpe, Fire Brooks, Fire Tubby....any of them. It's absurd.

 

Is it mandatory to go to the Rick Pitino school of deflection before becoming a UofL fan?

 

You're beating up on UK fans for not liking Tipton, but we find out he's flat out making stories up and lying, and all of a sudden you have no comment?

Should be fired:

Forde

Tipton

Story

 

Should have been fired:

Tubby Smith

Hal Mumme

BCG

 

Should never be fired:

Kragthorpe

Pitino's public relations advisor

Karen Sypher's make up artist

 

Should never have been fired:

Ron Cooper

You're beating up on UK fans for not liking Tipton, but we find out he's flat out making stories up and lying, and all of a sudden you have no comment?

 

 

Brother, Tipton was just doing his job. You obviously don't understand the role of the media in our society. :D

  • Author
Is it mandatory to go to the Rick Pitino school of deflection before becoming a UofL fan?

 

You're beating up on UK fans for not liking Tipton, but we find out he's flat out making stories up and lying, and all of a sudden you have no comment?

 

 

Wow. :lol: That's one of the strongest reactions in here. :lol:

 

I'm not beating up anyone. I'm having little fun, but I'm not beating anyone up. Can't you see the fun in this?

Wow. :lol: That's one of the strongest reactions in here. :lol:

 

I'm not beating up anyone. I'm having little fun, but I'm not beating anyone up. Can't you see the fun in this?

 

Yeah, the fun now is going to be seeing how many responses to this you can make without directly addressing Tipton being caught in a lie.

  • Author
Yeah, the fun now is going to be seeing how many responses to this you can make without directly addressing Tipton being caught in a lie.

 

 

This particular thread has nothing to do with Tipton specifically. It has to do with who UK fans want fired....universally :lol:

This particular thread has nothing to do with Tipton specifically. It has to do with who UK fans want fired....universally :lol:

 

And its clear now you're not going to address it, so I'll stop asking.

  • Author
And its clear now you're not going to address it, so I'll stop asking.

 

 

Why would I turn this thread into something I don't intend it to be? Especially since there are already two other threads devoted to it?

  • Author
Adreian Payne!

 

 

Can you technically fire someone who doesn't work? :lol:

Why would I turn this thread into something I don't intend it to be? Especially since there are already two other threads devoted to it?

 

Just wondering, what were your intentions for this thread? Its a funny thread but kinda pointless but since a question was asked Ill answer..................

Fire that security guard that acts like a total jerk on a power trip each week in my section at the football game :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.