October 31, 200916 yr Author Just wondering, what were your intentions for this thread? Its a funny thread but kinda pointless but since a question was asked Ill answer.................. Fire that security guard that acts like a total jerk on a power trip each week in my section at the football game :lol: Honestly, no point other than to bring some levity into the forum. I can't believe there isn't even a small contingent of UK fans that don't find it funny that there is a small contingent ready to call for the firing of anyone who doesn't kiss the feet of "The Squid" (as I call him) and the collective group of players @ UK. It was honestly an attempt at humor. I do see some understood that, and that's the audience I was playing to.
October 31, 200916 yr Can you technically fire someone who doesn't work? :lol: Louisville fans want Kragthorpe fired. :sssh:
October 31, 200916 yr Of course, at one time, Rich Brooks would have been at the top of this list. Presently, he is off the list......................at least for the time being.
October 31, 200916 yr Of course, at one time, Rich Brooks would have been at the top of this list.Presently, he is off the list......................at least for the time being. He never was on this UK fans list !!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.