Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire ____________

Featured Replies

OK...here's a partial list. I can't keep up, so UK fans add to it as necessary.

 

The following should be fired, as per some UK fans:

 

Pat Forde

Jerry Tipton

Billy Packer

 

 

Please submit your names. I want to make sure I know who I can read and believe if I happen to be bored and looking for UK articles. :D

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I mentioned in the other thread, Billy Packer was already let go by CBS. I'm sure some UK fans will take credit for it. :lol:

Tubby Smith.

Anybody but Steve Kragthorpe? :D

OK...here's a partial list. I can't keep up, so UK fans add to it as necesary.

 

The following should be fired, as per some UK fans:

 

Pat Forde

Jerry Tipton

Billy Packer

 

 

Please submit your names. I want to make sure I know who I can read and believe if I happen to be bored and looking for UK articles. :D

 

Allegedly being against a team and completely fabricating a story are different in your eyes right? Forde is a clown who loves Pitino, but I've never known him to make up a story. I don't have a problem at all w/ Packer. Each one can be viewed however anyone wants. To me a "journalist" completely lying to make something/someone look bad is something to be fired about.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Pitino yet. How many UK fans were crying that UofL should let him go?

OK...here's a partial list. I can't keep up, so UK fans add to it as necessary.

 

The following should be fired, as per some UK fans:

 

Pat Forde

Jerry Tipton

Billy Packer

 

 

Please submit your names. I want to make sure I know who I can read and believe if I happen to be bored and looking for UK articles. :D

With all that's going on in The Ville, why would you be bored?:idunno:

  • Author
With all that's going on in The Ville, why would you be bored?:idunno:

 

 

I don't happen to find myself bored very often. I thought, though, that I may get bored with scraping paint in my bathroom (which is my current method of alleviating boredom), so I'd need something to take my mind off it eventually.

Barnhart. Gillespie was the worst hire in UK history.

Rockmom

Rockmom

..interesting.

  • Author
Rockmom

 

 

Which job? :lol:

  • Author
..interesting.

 

 

Mark spindoc down as voting for that one. :D

Mark spindoc down as voting for that one. :D

Come on, you had to laugh at that one. You opened the proverbial can.:walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.