October 30, 200916 yr It had to be because of the possible NCAA violations to come with this. I never thought this could happen because of my earlier post on another thread about this. This would open a whole new arena to recruiting. Everyone would start having open practices at their recruits high schools.
October 30, 200916 yr I think Deuce, Rockmom and TD might have been planning a protest outside Freedom Hall during the scheduled practice. :lol:
October 30, 200916 yr I thought it was because UofL officials heard that Jerry Tipton was coming with the team and was looking for a good Italian Restaurant to eat at after the practice was over with
October 30, 200916 yr U of L officials were affraid that UK's practice would out draw their games. As though Louisville is some laggard at the box office ... :ohbrother:
October 30, 200916 yr As though Louisville is some laggard at the box office ... :ohbrother: Just sayin.............................................
October 30, 200916 yr Because the UofL women already had the facility reserved. UofL women have a little more power than the mighty Cats.
October 30, 200916 yr Because the UofL women already had the facility reserved. UofL women have a little more power than the mighty Cats. UofL's womens team was probably afraid Pitino would show up to scout.
October 30, 200916 yr U of L officials were affraid that UK's practice would out draw their games.I'm not buying that. While I think it was for publicity and a cool idea for UK and their state-wide fan base, I would be totally against if I were UL and would not like it. That is not what rivalries are about.
October 30, 200916 yr Because the UofL women already had the facility reserved. UofL women have a little more power than the mighty Cats. You would have thought that the people that run Freedom Hall would have noticed that before signing the contract with UK.
October 30, 200916 yr Louisville officials complained to Freedom Hall and it was cancelled. U of L officials were affraid that UK's practice would out draw their games. Just sayin............................................. UofL's womens team was probably afraid Pitino would show up to scout. These make me laugh. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.