Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tipton Releases a New Masterpiece

Featured Replies

Maybe Tipton has more information than what he's letting on at this point. Just a thought.

 

And no, just because one detail — it's not as though the vehicle was what the entire story was about — was incorrect or needed clarification means the entire story was wrong. Yes, that is what I call throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

 

Maybe pigs can fly. Just a thought.

 

The baby is in West Virginia. The bathtub and bathwater are in Lexington. Maybe he should take some advice from Chad and kiss the baby rather than throwing it out.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Given UK's history, when a basketball player shows up somewhere with a slick new vehicle, it raises red flags, whether you like it or not.

 

I really do feel like it's March 30th and people are saying "April fools". He put the part about driving a brand new car in the story to raise flags. You're admitting that. It was a lie. That isn't a problem?

I'd say he at least played a part in it.

 

Not to pile on you, but do you have proof or is it in West Virginia while you tell everyone it's in Lexington? I'd love to see the proof that Tipton played a part in that story. I'm not saying it isn't there I'd just love to see it.

I really do feel like it's March 30th and people are saying "April fools". He put the part about driving a brand new car in the story to raise flags. You're admitting that. It was a lie. That isn't a problem?

 

I can't definitively say he intentionally lied, and no one on this board can either. He likely made a an assumption based on the comments Patterson made to him, which led to a mistake that anyone could make.

You guys keep posting his articles and how much you hate his writings, so why do you keep reading them.

 

I read 1-2 and decided, they ain't worth me donating the 2-3 minutes of my life to read them.

Not to pile on you, but do you have proof or is it in West Virginia while you tell everyone it's in Lexington? I'd love to see the proof that Tipton played a part in that story. I'm not saying it isn't there I'd just love to see it.

 

Well, you can go to your local library and look up the microfilm from Herald-Leader issues from that era just as easily as I can.

Really? How can you be so sure what I pose isn't correct?

 

I'm done with you on this one Jim. :walk: Though it is still sad.

Pretty sure he's been around that long.

 

Did he uncover the scandal or are you just spreading inaccurate information?

Did he uncover the scandal or are you just spreading inaccurate information?

 

Don't know what his role was but he was definitely with the HL during that time.

You know I have taken shots at Tipton recently but thinking back I don't remember him being this big a jerk. I really think it's sad that a guy who is in the Hall of Fame is going to finish a distinguished career this way. Resorting to stiring the pot to get attention. Very sad.

  • Author
You know I have taken shots at Tipton recently but thinking back I don't remember him being this big a jerk. I really think it's sad that a guy who is in the Hall of Fame is going to finish a distinguished career this way. Resorting to stiring the pot to get attention. Very sad.

 

He doesn't like Calipari, IMO. He took a huge turn for the worse this summer.

He doesn't like Calipari, IMO. He took a huge turn for the worse this summer.

And Cal has publicly let him know that he doesn't care for him either. The interview sessions should be interesting this season.

He doesn't like Calipari, IMO. He took a huge turn for the worse this summer.

 

And Cal has publicly let him know that he doesn't care for him either. The interview sessions should be interesting this season.

 

In a way, then, Calipari brought some of this on himself. There's an old saying: Don't make enemies with people who buy their ink by the barrel. They'll always have the last word.

Tipton is one of the reasons that I chose to quit reading the Hearld Leader. Their news is based to much on speculation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.